Arrested

Arias POV.

She called the police she actually called the police. She knew I couldn't do anything or I'd be revealing my identity as a vampire.

"Hey no please listen!" Elena begged as they threw us in a cell with Matt. No I can't be in a cage please no! !

Where is Liz? Please they can't leave me in here for the night. I started panicking I-I don't like cages not after everything that happened with Alexander and Mikael!.

"Hey!" I screamed rattling the bars I can't break through they'd know I was a vampire and shoot me or I'd get out and have to leave town.

"Woah Aria calm down!" Elena pleaded.

I started sweating memories of Alexander came rushing back I felt tears on my cheeks.

"Aria are you having a panic attack?" Matt asked in disbelief.

"Let me out!" I screamed again and again banging on the stone walls.

Elena's POV.

She's losing it I think she's hallucinating!

"ARIA!" I screamed.

She started screaming "Alexander let me out! Somebody help me".

"She's hallucinating Matt" I said holding him back as he tried to calm her.

"Mikeal you'll burn for this" she screamed crying her eyes out. Mikeal?

Oh my god. She's losing it scraping the walls with her nails, what the hell happened to her with Mikeal?!

"Did she say Mikeal as in Mikeal?" Matt asked.

"Stefan told me Mikeal pretended to kill her in the 20s but she couldn't remember anything of him" I said and she screamed.

"Somebody! Anybody!".

She's crying her eyes out I've never seen her cry...ever!

She's hallucinating something very bad like she's being locked up before. Maybe she's remembering Mikeal? But who on earth is Alexander.

"Aria it's okay look at me" I said trying to calm her.

"No one needs me just kill me" she screamed.

I fear what's happened in her past? Stefan told me she's always hid something about her past but he couldn't figure it out. She's very private about certain things.

She looked to me tears flushing from her eyes and she turned...angry....really angry.

Sheriff Forbes came running in seeing Aria's state then trying to open the cell but they were locked.

"You! Katherine!" She yelled.

Next thing I knew she was holding me against the wall her fangs flared.

"Your the reason my brothers are dead! I'm alone, I'm here! with them because of you!" She screamed her grip tightening on my neck.

"Aria it's Elena!" Matt yelled.

"Your the reason I'm like this you made me a vampire didn't you, you wanted me with an eternity of misery!" She screamed.

I struggled in her grip trying to gain access to air. She was about to bite me when Sheriff Forbes stabbed her in the neck with a vervain needle.

She knows.

"I just want my brothers back" she whispered falling down asleep into Sheriff Forbes arms.