Figure

Aria POV.

I sat in the car with Stefan and Nik. I was shoved in the back, well then.

"Love you alright back there?" Nik asked. No I hope Damon and Kol don't find out why I couldn't go to that B&B they went off to "shop".

Yeah bloody right.

"I'm peachy" I responded.

I could tell Nik was laughing in his head.

"Well we're almost there so don't get your panties in a twist" Nik said. I wanted to kick his chair. Both of them have been teasing me.

"Ooo Aria don't glare at us I can feel your judgey little eyes" Stefan said and Nik chuckled.

I pulled myself forward putting one of my hands on both of their shoulders.

"If you both don't watch it I will open both of your book of secrets." I said and they both hushed up.

I'm pretty sure Nik doesn't want Stefan knowing his secrets and Stefan doesn't want Nik knowing his.

I was in the middle of a funny conversation with Bekah texting, when Kol called....

"What." I said.

"Well hello to you to darling" he said I heard Nik scoff.

"For the love of god Kol what now?" I said sarcastically with a chuckle.

"Well there was nothing at that B&B but creepy old women and dolls. So whatever mischief you did you've got away with darling. Where is that motel?" He said.

"Ah they still have the dolls. Charlton Motel. It's pretty spiffy north of the bar" I said and he chuckled.

"Well darling I shall see you there." he said.

"W-Wait where's Damon?" I asked.

"...Oh he's....unable to come to the phone" he said oh god.

"Kol. Where.is.he?" I said sternly.

"Oh-Oh I-I can't hear you! Aria. Ari" he faked then hung up that jackass. I'm guessing Damon has had his neck snapped yet again.

"Your brother is intolerable" I sighed.

"Wow! Finally you realised that sweetheart I can dagger him now! Right?" Nik said sarcastically I laughed falsely.

"Mhmm. No! He's still my friend even if he pulls his shenanigans" I said and Nik groaned.

Stefan was sitting there grinning to himself. I flicked the back of his head he groaned but laughed.

"Oi don't laugh at other people's misfortunes" I said and he turned to me eyes slightly wide. I didn't even realise I said it.

Father used to say that all the time to us three.

"Am I missing something?" Nik asked us and we shook our heads.

Damn that's after making my head fling to the past.

Father didn't always hate me I just say that because I hate him makes it easier. He only started to hate me after mother died.

He saw mother in me the wonderful woman he lost I was the image of her. Just younger.

Father was strict but he did love me and Stefan. Damon never really had a good relationship with him that's why he worshipped mother.

We pulled up to the motel and got settled of course I'm staying with Nik.

Stefan and Kol are sharing a room leaving Damon all by his lonesome. No Aria! Don't feel bad.