What We Are

Arias POV.

I drove as fast as I could back to Mytsic Hell.

My fists clenched the wheel I'm outraged. This all happened because of Tyler. He dared try to kill my Nik.

They tried to kill Rebekah and Stefan as well! Worse part I can't even conduct revenge on the hybrids there all dead.

I know the hybrids hated Nik but oh my god every single of one them!?

Stefan said Nik ripped Carol Lockwood's heart out Tyler's mother right in front of him.

Hayley and Caroline had no clue this is what Tyler had been planning all along he helped all the hybrids break the sire bond and turn against Nik.

Hayley lost her head when she found out that Tyler was only with her so she'd help get information from somebody but she didn't get to find out who was working with Tyler because he's ran away.

Oh I'll find him.

Nik is in horrible pain right now I can feel it and that makes me furious and devastated. I could feel him wanting me.

I pulled up in the driveway and ran into the house. There was blood and dead hybrids everywhere.

"Aria?" Rebekah said coming in view she's changed and showered.

There was two men cleaning the living room as I walked to her.

"Stefan's with Kol. I don't know what there doing or where've they've gone they were really angry when they left" she said quickly.

"It will be okay. Are you alright?" I said hugging her.

"There was so many of them it was pathetic they thought they could kill me or Nik! But they almost killed Stefan. He tried to protect us." She said. Of course he did.

"He's upstairs." She said and I knew what she meant I breathed heavily then zoomed upstairs.

I scurried into the our room it was a wreck he's broke half of furniture. Awh man my chair...No Aria focus.

Everything's happening so fast the only thing on my brain is Nik.

I heard the water running in the bathroom, as I walked in to see him only in his bloody trousers.

He was staring at the running water in the sink blood covering his hands, face and arms.

God this was like when he killed Killian. Only this made me so mad. How could Tyler do this!.

I walked over taking his bloody shirt putting it in the laundry basket.

I took a cloth and pushed Nik onto the chair and started wiping the blood off him.

He wasn't protesting he wasn't talking he was just allowing me to mind him for once.

He was in a lot of hurt right now, yet again people turned against him. I know how you feel Nik.

"Everything will be okay." I whispered it sounded like I was talking to myself as I placed one hand on his and continued to wipe the blood off.

That's when I noticed tears forming in his eyes.

"Nik" I whispered and he sobbed into my shoulder. I tried to shush him he was so hurt by this.

Everyone always turns on him.

I rubbed his back comforting him. It's very rare that Nik cries.

No don't think about him right now.
I pulled him close to me kissing his head.