Buried Hatchet

Arias POV.

I woke up to the pitter patter of foot steps. I slowly opened my eyes feeling arms wrapped around me.

I slowly untangled myself we were both strip naked. I pulled on my bra quietly I didn't want to wake him he looked to peaceful.

I grabbed my check shirt then looked for my underwear. I've looked everywhere dammit! Did I only bring one pair?! No I'm sure I brought more! Damn where are they?

That's when I saw them....You've got to be joking they were wrapped around his wrist.

Damn I remember him doing that thing earlier....ugh I was to focused on him to think about the after math of that.

There's no way I'm getting them back without waking him up.

I pulled on my shorts and quietly opened the door.

The cold air hit my legs as I looked around it was three in the morning. I checked my phone seeing missed messages.

Guess what Caroline opened her mouth and Elena knows she's sired to Damon. How's paradise? -Rebekah

Well it was bound to happen. It's okay now I'm on a hunt for footsteps -A

Well now I know why your not responding. Please when your back can we talk about this. -Elena

Darling mind keeping the noise down. Pretty sure your brothers aren't enjoying your moans as much as I am ;) -Sexy Kol

Oh my god.

Sweetheart I'm just letting you know I've left town for a few days. I'll stay in touch as always -Elijah

Lijah what will I do without you around. Don't miss me to much I know I'll miss you -A

I looked up from my phone seeing Damon with a bottle of bourbon walking around the balcony in deep thought swigging the bottle back and forth.

He was staring out looking at the nights sky in the brisket night gulping down the alcohol.

I slowly walked over to him my silent footsteps in my white socks. I wonder how things went with Charlotte.

Did they even find her?

"Hey" he said putting the bottle on the ledge as he leaned against it.

"Hi" I said something's wrong I can feel it.

I walked up right beside him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked looking at the liquor.

"We found the witch. Then Charlotte found me. To sum it up there's no way to break the sire bond. I have to let Elena go. Just like I did to Charlotte she's gone" he said sadly.

I do feel bad.

The thing is so much has happened ever since I came back to the little town of Mystic Falls.

I mean it feels like centuries ago I showed up in Mystic Grill and met that blue eyed bartender who is now one of my good friends.

So much has happened.

But through everything that has happened Damon has done some very stupid things but many were in the name of protecting the people he loves, me, Stef.

And we can't forget Elena now can we.

I know Stefan and Damon will make up eventually but not now. Stefan is heartbroken and he's acting out in anger. He wants Damon to suffer.