Caught

Arias POV.

My clothes were sticking to me as we flashed through the clouded thundering woods.

My eyesight was blurry and my feet were beginning to ache. Damon was right behind me making our beeline for the boardinghouse.

"Aria duck!" Damon hollered as a vampire leaped from the bushes.

"You two are going to regret what you did!" he said attempting to break my arm when Damon grabbed him snapping his neck, cracking noises filled my high sense ears.

Strange? I'd thought Damon would murder the fool.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a weak voice I was tired and needed blood.

"If we take...him back to the house we can use him as leverage against the bastards chasing us" he said picking up the vampires feet.

"Damon you and your brilliant plans" I replied sarcastically picking up the vamps head as we carried him quickly.

This vampire needed to lay off the sugar he was heavy...and I have super strength.

We could see the house now in clear view we zoomed up to the orange flicking light outside the front door.

It was still lashing rain as Damon scrambled the door open.

"Watch his feet" I muttered as Damon shuffled in side we started arguing lowly as to how to carry the fool.

"Well watch his head" Damon argued as I nearly knocked the guy on the side of the door.

"This is your fault in the first place if you hadn't bloody gone Kamikaze on the place where did you even learn how to do that" Damon muttered and I sarcastically smirked.

"Well if you hadn't-" I was cut off.

"Um....Guys" we heard Stefan say.

Crap.

I and Damon looked up to one another and turned slowly to see the whole Scooby gang there staring at us in extreme confusion.

Oh my god Nik does not look happy.

"Well hey guys" Jeremy said annoyed he was shirtless?.

Caroline and Bonnie smiled at me cheekily seeing as to how we were caught doing this.

"Hey." Damon said nonchalantly as I stood there looking at Rebekah avoiding Nik's eyes boring into me.

"Hey guys...what's up?" I said also nonchalantly.

"Where the bloody hell have you been I've been worried sick" Nik growled at me.

"I told you they were fine" Rebekah said to Nik as Kol stood behind him.

Stefan's eyes were beaming in mine wide not having an actual clue as to what we'd done.

Stefan help me. I said with my eyes.

What on earth did you do? He asked with his eyes.

Shane was lurking behind Bonnie whys he here?

"Fine?..Alright well Aria sweetheart...what's this?" Nik's voice said keeping his anger locked in but it was soaring out of his eyes.

I'm so screwed when we're alone.
My mouth slightly parted as Damon urged me to say something.

"W-We went vampire hunting." I blurted out with a wide smile quickly referring to the man in mine and Damon's arms.

I looked to Damon wide eyes smiling and he smiled the exact same expression on his face and nodded.