Fooled

Aria's POV.

I woke up with a creek in my neck in a truck it was empty I looked outside and gasped I saw Mystic Falls HighSchool.

Am I having a nightmare?! Why am I here?

Then I remembered Klaus freaked on me because Stefan was hiding something and Klaus assumed I knew.

I hopped off the truck and walked into the school. This school was scary during the day but right now it's eery.

Why on earth are we back here? Oh my god maybe I'll get to see Damon! That's when I heard yelling and shouting coming from the gym.

I zoomed up and into the hall standing there was Klaus, Bekah, Tyler , Bonnie and Matt! Two students from my class .

Stefan was standing there he turned to me shocked he looked guilty as hell.

"What the bloody hell is..." I trailed off seeing her sitting on the bench staring at me.

My eyes hardened anger boiling right through my blood to my bones. That wasn't Katherine.

Elena.

"Aria your alive!" She said standing up smiling weakly. I'm going to explode my teeth gritted and my fists explode.

I slowly turned my head to look at Stefan giving him my death stare people always said that was my best weapon.

"Aria" he whispered slowly stepping towards me.

I honestly forgot anyone else was here is was just me my asshole twin and Elena who for the past three months I thought dead.

My eyes were boring into him how could he! The entire summer I've felt like crap for him he cried on my shoulder and constantly brooded. He let me believe one of my best friends was dead so did she!.

So the entire time he's cried and moaned that she was dead he's known she was alive it was all an act! His little strolls he took were probably to see her.

So Damon clearly knew she was alive to and I haven't seen him for 3 months.

God only knows what Stefan has said and done to him to keep him away from me.

I was still staring at him I wanted to rip him to shreds he's treated me as his punching bag for weeks. He's lied to me. What else has he kept from me?

"I told you she didn't know!" I heard Bekah say sarcastically.

"Aria I couldn't tell you , you didn't have vervain in your system he could have found out I had to protect her" he said. I wouldn't break my stare.

"Would you please say some-" I cut him off my slapping him hard across the face you know it was hard when it echoed through the gym.

"Aria I am so sorry" he whispered sounding sincere but right now I don't care.

"Aria" Elena said. Woah no did she keep the fact she was alive a secret from me? She'd let me believe for months she was dead, wow thanks bestfriend.

I turned on my heel and walked away Nik and Stefan called my name but I'm so hurt by him right now I can't I just can't I need a drink.

I walked into the grill everything was normal but I felt utter sadness as I wallowed my drink. It's now been ages since that fight at the school.

What was Nik and Bekah going to do why were all of them there anyway. First time I saw Bon, Matt and Tyler in months and I didn't even get to say hi I was so mad.

"Now you see normally I would scold my little sister for drinking so much but right now-" I heard Damon say.

I spun around to see Ric and Damon standing there and I ran over and hugged them.

"I have been trying to find you for so long and now you just show up at the bar how ironic" Damon smirked pulling me into a huge bear hug squeezing me tight.

"I've missed you so much" I whispered as he put me down and I hugged Ric.

"Hey kiddo you have no idea what we've been through looking for you" Ric said.

"I can't even begin to imagine...I found out Elena's alive" I said.

His face turned angry and cold "He told you she was dead?" He asked and I explained everything to him.

He explained his entire summer trailing us he told me of how Stefan told him to stay away from us. He killed Andie who was apparently Damon's girl as a warning oh my god how much stuff went on behind my back?!

"I'll kill him you know." He growled standing up.

"Day no! I'm going to go find him you both check on Elena. We'll meet at home later okay?" I said I hate Elena right now but I need to find Stefan and give him a piece of my mind.

"Come straight back to the house okay I'm not losing you again" he said hugging me and kissed the top of my head as I walked out.

I walked down the dark street that's when I felt two hands around my neck then it all went black.