Kieran Ripper

Arias POV.

So apparently Ric's pyscho self hid the last remaining White oak stake.

We found out from when Finn died that if an original dies the entire vampire sire line from that original dies along with them Sage died.

So now Nik is freaking out because he has no idea what sire line I'm from and there is no way in finding out.

My brothers are trying to figure out which sire line their from and me. Nik said he's the creator of their sire line so if he dies so does my brothers, Katherine, Caroline and Tyler

I'm freaking out because what if I'm not apart of that sireline?

Damon and Stefan locked Ric up in the basement of the boardinghouse and I'm on my way to see him.

Nik thinks I'm at the school helping Caroline decorate for the decade dance.

Damon's asked me to come with him to Denver with Elena to get Jeremy. Nik refused full on at first but I persuaded him saying I'm safer out of town.

I walked down the creaky floor boards to the basement.

"Ric?" I called.

"Yeah....still me" he said and I opened the door of the cell.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hey you know you shouldn't be in here" he sighed.

"Yeah I know, but I wanted to see you" I said. He smiled and I said "I brought some boring books to help your sleep" passing them to him.

He smirked "Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde?" He asked.

My eyes widened grabbing it from him "What the no- ugh Damon he thinks he's hilarious" I said dropping the book.

"Least one of us still has a sense of humour" he sighed.

"Hey! I'm fun. Look are you sure you should be locked up in here it's...cold" I said.

"Yes this is the right place for me to be especially after what happened with you and Meredith" he said guiltily.

"Hey Ric, we already discussed this it wasn't your fault." I said he nodded but I knew he still thought it was his fault.

"Everyone's looked everywhere for the stake your psycho self hid it well" I sighed.

He then contemplated speaking but asked "Hey kiddo I've been meaning to ask you about something?" He said oh god what.

"Yeah?" I said melting down beside him against the wall.

"When I attacked you guys you were in the bathroom you were alone with Meredith" he said and I nodded for him to continue.

He coughed nervously "Eh she said something" he said looking to me.

"What?" I asked nervous.

"She said that you starting hallucinating and stabbed yourself with that pole from the shower." he sighed.

I looked down playing with my hands.

"Eh- y-yeah I can't really remember much" I lied. He looked to me intrigued

"But isn't the first time you've hallucinated is it?" He whispered.

"I'm a bit of a mental patient" I whispered chuckling. Thing is I'm not lying.

"But you're one of the most put together vampires I've seen?" He questioned shaking his head.

"Sometimes people are blinded by what they see, never truly seeing the truth" I said.