Letter

Arias POV.

I snapped back to reality it felt like I had been gone for ages but I was really only gone for a few seconds.

My eyes flickered as I looked to my side to see Bekah.

"Bekah" I whispered walking towards her tears in my eyes

"You remember" she beamed and I laughed giving her a huge hug and she smiled giving me a bonecrushing hug.

"I'm so glad your alive" she said as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"Aria" a voice whispered softly.

I turned on my heel quickly to see Nik a smile breaking out on my face .

"Nik" I whispered shocked he walked towards me smiling softly.

"Y-Your my husband. I loved you, you loved me" I said as everything and all my memories fell in place.

"I still do" he said leaning in.

Before he could I slapped him hard across the face.

I heard Rebekah chuckled as did Stefan.

Klaus turned to me a bit taken back he was not expecting that reaction. I felt tears brimming in my eyes and I pushed them back.

That empty feeling in my heart was filling slowly as I looked at him. He's the someone that's been missing, Nik.

"We'll give you both a moment" Stefan said as Rebekah and him walked out.

I'm not talking to him. No. I refuse I can't even look at him right now.

I was starting to feel everything for him again everything absolutely everything.

It was like shooting stars up my back tingling for in my heart I wanted to kiss him so bad I've missed him I need him.

"Well that's not the reaction I was hoping for" he said shocked wide eyed staring at me.

I scoffed attempting to walk away when he pulled me back I didn't want to cry in front of him.

I can't look at him how could he do this, what the hell happened to me why did he think I was dead. What happened when I left for that apartment building.

He held my shoulders trying to get me to look at him.

"Aria please. I'm so sorry let me explain" he said. I'm not talking to you.

"Aria" he snapped beginning to get mad.

I looked into his big blue eyes, feeling a tear drop.

If he hadn't made that stupid plan we never would have gotten separated. I never would have met....no don't think about it right now.

"I did it to protect you!" He whispered

"I can't believe you" I said as I pulled myself away.

"Hey hey, please I'll explain everything to you later when we're alone" he said.

"We are alone you idiot" I snapped and he looked at the door.

I zoomed over pulling it open and Stefan and Bekah practically fell in the door.

"How did it go?" Stefan asked sarcastically as if he wasn't just eavesdropping.

"She's refusing to talk to me" Klaus said and I scoffed.

"What do you expect?" Stefan muttered getting to his feet.

"Now the reason your here Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch" Klaus said to Bekah trying to act as if everything was fine.