Pageant

Arias POV.

"Would you stop?" I asked Nik laughing as he swung me around the bathroom kissing my cheek.

"Oh come on love you used to love it in the 20s, we'd dance till we dropped" he whispered with that British accent of his in my ear holding me tight.

"Nik this isn't dancing this is you being a-" he cut me off gripping my behind making me gasp as he kissed me forcing his tongue right into my mouth as I laughed, he swung me around again placing me on the bathroom counter never breaking the kiss.

"Well you better be prepared for the rest of me" he murmured between the kisses taking my hand intertwining our fingers as I placed my other on his cheek.

Elena would be there so would my brothers, and everyone else in the bloody town.

"You look ravishing" he said taking in my appearance I was in my panties and bra black and blue.

I sighed but I couldn't keep that smile off my lips it's 7am and he's already at it.

"Thought I'd worn you out last night." I said sarcastically. It was him who'd wore me out, oh he knew that.

He chuckled nodding like I was an idiot kissing my neck.

"Hey. Contain. We have this wonderful pageant to attend to remember?" I said sarcastically. He pulled me closer wrapping my legs around his behind.

"Will you two stop!" Rebekah yelled from outside our bedroom Nik growled.

"Alright! Fine fine were getting ready now" I said rolling my eyes chuckling trying to slide off the counter but I'm trapped with Nik and his horny little attitude.

"Hey hey" I said trying to pull away but he kept on grinning and kissing me.

"Let me go" I said as he grinned.

"Release me." I ordered playfully.

"We're finishing this later. Besides you won't be leaving my side at this pageant . Am I understood? By my side at all times." He said.

"...Um my dearest Nik I have to help Caroline with some stuff for the pageant. Hey don't make that face I will stay out of trouble. I Promise. I Promise. I've been good all week I've obeyed you" I said kissing him at the end he kissed back but then sighed.

"I don't like this. Keep your phone on at all times if I ask you to come to me you do. I will make sure your okay" he said and I nodded ugh.

"I'm going to get dressed." I said letting go of his hands and sliding down him he watched me with examining eyes taking all of me in from my straight black hair to my French manicured nails and smile.

I'm so much smaller than him that's why he normally over powers me in everything.

That's one of the reasons he is so dominant over me. It's a tad annoying I always have to look up to even see his face.

I skipped into our room that smelled of both of us strawberries, eucalyptus that's me and him peppermint and pinecones with his aftershave and cologne.

I waltzed into the closet and put on my black dress. When I came out Nik turned to see me but his eyes went from morning love to rage.

"Absolutely NOT" he growled. Oh hell no he better not start this nonsense.

I gave him a strange look "Aria take it off before I remove it." He snapped.

Jeez what happened to him in the last five minutes.