What I Used To Be

Arias POV.

"Look at me" she said sternly to Nik it looked as if it was the hardest thing that he's ever had to do but he looked at her right in the eyes a tear running down his face.

"Do you know why I am here?" she asked.

"Your here to kill me" Nik whispered and my eyes widened oh no she can march her prissy behind out of here if she dares!

"I am here to forgive you" she said her eyes flickering to me every once in awhile as I was standing beside him.

She then turned to them all as they tried to keep their cool this was actually kind of amusing seeing them fearful for the first time ever.

"I want us to be a family again" she stated. Wait. What?

So your son killed you a thousand years ago, you turned your children into vampires and you want everyone to be a family again okay mhm.

She turned to me and smiled. Can I abort the premises.

"Hello Aria" she said and I slightly smiled how does she know me?

"Do not be alarmed" she said and I rose an eyebrow.

"Nice to meet you" I said holding out my hand I had to be polite right? Right!?

She shook it and then walked out of the room literally just walked out, okay I see where Nik gets his dramaticne from, Finn like a dog followed her immediately.

I placed a hand on Nik's back to give him some kind of comfort.

"Well the five of us back together again isn't this a treat" Kol said smirking sipping his blood from a glass.

"Well what have we missed" Bekah said crossing her arms glaring at Nik.

"Oh stop with the incisive staring" Nik snapped at her.

We sat down on the couches and Nik filled them in on the Mikael 411. Kol wouldn't stop grinning at me.

He's always been such a little flirt and it drives Nik crazy. Nik and Elijah went to speak to their mother leaving me with these two that I was once attached to they wouldn't feel the time gap it feels like yesterday I and Kol would have been dancing for him.

Rebekah would think we were just drinking and dancing last night. That's the big issue with the dagger they don't feel the time gap.

"So what trouble have you been up to?" Kol asked sitting next to me handing me a glass of blood.

"Well" I said handing the glass back to him and he cocked an eyebrow as I innocently smiled at him.

"No" he gasped and Rebekah chuckled.

"Ah your finally telling people" she said sarcastically and my eyes widened.

"You knew?!" I asked and she nodded.

"Well you are my best friend who dodges blood at every cost. So Stefan put the guilt trip on you" she said drinking her glass and I nodded.

"No no your not going to be a Mary Sue!" Kol said annoyed.

"I am one" I said and he groaned sitting down.

"I've been gone so long look what they've done to you" he said sitting down.

"It's just a different blood type" I said and he sighed sitting back and I grinned at him as we spoke for what felt like hours, Elijah and Nik eventually came back.

"I'm going to go to check on Caroline " I said standing up from Nik's lap,
he hesitantly nodded probably wanting me far away from his mother right now.