Memorial

Arias POV.

"Elijah how on earth do you do this?" I laughed as he came to my side helping me with the coffee machine.

"Darling you really don't know how to use a coffee maker?" Kol laughed at me. I guess it's bad since he only was introduced to one a few weeks ago.

"It's complicated there's so many buttons I once set a shower on fire" I sighed.

Rebekah laughed from upstairs as did Nik. I rolled my eyes as Elijah smirked pointing to a little green button.....oh god.

"Well I'm not embarrassed" I said proudly.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked cutting them off from laughing at me.

"I have some business to attend to out of town with a friend." Elijah said as Nik strutted in.

"I have to go to the funeral for the Founders Council this morning Caroline and Liz are forcing me to go" I said.

"I really don't like her" Rebekah said walking in.

I rolled my eyes "Beks you don't know her".

"And I won't ever she's irritating" she sighed and Kol smirked at me.

"Agreed" Nik muttered and I bumped his hip as he chuckled.

"You both are so horrible" I exclaimed.

They both just smirked at one another chuckling like thieves.

"Right well I better go get ready" I said shoving Nik playfully.

As I was brushing my hair my phone buzzed....a voicemail from Elena? This is awkward I haven't spoken to her since...I can't remember we really grew apart after everything.

Caroline refuses to be around her and Bonnie tolerates her now.

Bon said she's been acting strange since her transition into a vampire she's just been defending Damon twenty four seven. ?

"Hey Aria, can you call me. We haven't really spoken since....well. I'm calling because I've been having some adjustment issues. I need to talk to you" her voice trailed off as I could hear stomping in the back and she hung up.

She mustn't like the bunny diet.

As soon as that voicemail ended Stefan began calling me.

"Hello" I said shyly.

I wonder how he's doing ever since crazy momma last night, same for Damon.

"Hey are you at home?" He asked warily.

"Eh yeah but not for long Caroline is forcing me to go to the funeral today" I replied,

"Okay I'll see you there but I'm calling to warn you that there is a new vampire hunter in town. Tyler was attacked late last night." He said and my breath hitched.

"Oh my god is he okay?!" I asked.

"Yeah but the new hunter is strong his name is apparently Conor Jordan he's very skilled" he explained.

"W-Wait Conor Jordan?!" I asked.

"You know him?!" Stefan said shocked.

"Well no just Damon and I saw him yesterday at the grill that's it I knew he was shady" I sighed.

"Okay well when you come to the church stay close to me okay. I'm going over to Bonnie's the bullets that Conor used on Tyler have strange etchings on them they may be spelled I'm not sure." he said.