Shots

Arias POV.

"Kol stop" I laughed trying to catch up with him he's dragged me into a club and he's going up to the roof.

We've spent the whole evening like teenage children to be honest.

We've snuck around in shops trying on clothes just like we used to reeking havoc, at so many attempts he tried sneaking into my room and I kicked him.

Also we played pranks on the poor civilians of Mystic Falls.

Stefan's called me a few times checking that I was safe he's with Elena and Damon there researching on this vampire hunter.

"Are you getting old?" He teased picking me up over his shoulder.

"Kol!" I shouted as he zoomed away.

I then felt the cold air hit my arms I was still in my black dress from the funeral.

"Your such a idiot" I stated sarcastically dangling over his shoulder as he walked to the side of the wall.

"I prefer to think adventurist" he said slipping me down.

"We really should get going" I said.

"Darling we just got here quit your worrying. Besides look at this view" he said bringing my attention to the lights all over Mystic Falls.

"This town may be horrid and dull but it has one hell of a view" he said staring out sitting on the wall.

"Okay Kol what gives you've been like an angel all day mostly" I shoved him as he gave me his hand so I could sit on the edge of the wall.

"Well I like spending time with you without you getting angry or Nik" he chuckled.

"Okay. Well on to other things you do realise Caroline is still with Tyler. I can't see her diving into our family anytime soon" I said and he sighed.

"I'll get her I'm Kol Mikealson" he said smirking at me.

"Yes. Yes you are" I laughed.

We sat there discussing all things the topics began to get so random we were dying laughing on the roof I almost fell multiple times.

"Come along darling" he chuckled standing up on the wall.

"Kol what on earth are y-" he cut me off by pushing me off the roof.

"Oh my! Kol at least give me a heads up!" I yelled hobbling up on my heels.

"Let's get home." He said zooming us to the house.

"I wish you'd stop doing that!" I chuckled walking up to the door.

"You know brother you don't look a lot like Stefan" I heard that hot British accent from behind us.

I turned on my heel to see Nik glaring at Kol.

"Hey Nik." I smiled trying to ease the tension walking over to him.

He pulled me to his side "Kol when I asked you to take her to Stefan what did you hear?" He growled.

"She's fine Nik. We just went about the town. Besides Stefan was a tad busy dealing with Elena" he said.

"I don't care. If he was busy you should have just brought her home or to me" Nik growled.

"Hey" I snapped putting a hand on his chest.

"He's my friend and he saved me from that vampire hunter today. So you should say thanks for not letting her get killed." I said walking past him.

I slithered into the living room to find Elijah and Rebekah chuckling.