Tunnels

Arias POV.

The car screeched as Damon twisted it spinning on the road. His eyes fixated on the road widely, gripping the wheels in a frenzy.

I was bolting side to side with the speed of the car my eyes wide after the current events.

"Do you think there still following us?!" Mother asked panicked sitting in the back breathing heavily looking behind us into the dark road.

"I'll kill them! Are you two okay?!" Damon yelled driving with wicked speed.

I was still covered in mud and sewer water, now my blood and dust.

"I'm fine Damon" I said coughing as the car was bucketing bumps and stones. I held on to my seat tight.

"We're good Damon. We're good" mother said pulling up her sleeves smokey ash and blood covering her face.

"What the hell was that back there Aria!?" Damon asked angrily.

"Hey it got us out of there didn't it!" I shouted back coughing still from the carbon dioxide in my lungs.

"We don't care! You could have killed yourself back there!" Mother shouted at me. I rolled my eyes it saved us didn't it.

"Your telling me everything when we're home!" Damon hollered.

It was pitch black outside as we drove on the back roads, trees everywhere.

"There still following us!" Mother screeched as bright lights and hollers came from behind us.

They began to shoot the car breaking the back window. I screamed as a bullet skimmed right across my ear....what a shot.

"Mother duck!" Damon shouted as he pushed me down covering my head.

That's when big bright lights came out in front of us causing Damon to swerve the car. The car went straight through a wall, or a bridge....

The last thing I felt was water absorbing me and Damon's hand.

Stefan, Rebekah and Nik are going to kill us when they find out what just happened.

Let's go back to the beginning.

--------------------

I slowly began to wake up my head throbbing. I felt a burning sensation rushing through my head and wrists.

I winced and began to open my eyes seeing what the? I'm hanging upside down! My feet are plastered together it stings like hell the chains have been vervained.

I could hear a mumbled voice as my head and eyes began to focus properly. I'm still covered in dirt as I turned my head to the side seeing mother.

"Aria?" I heard her muffled voice.

"Mother? Ugh what happened?" I groaned as we hung there. We were both dangling from the ceiling in a dirty paper filled room I think it's a computer room?!

Damon.

I began to thug trying to undo the chains but it burned, stupid vervain. God Damon where is he?! If he's hurt I swear.

If they've dared lay a hand on him or if they have any ideas they won't like what they see.

"They shot us with v-vervain. D-Damon is there" she stuttered out.

"We have to get out of here! If they hurt Damon....Wait what?" I said my hands still slippy from the mud and sewer water.

"Damon's here. He's still out cold" she said and I looked to my left seeing him out like a light arms dangling as he to hung from the ceiling.