Bite

Arias POV.

What no what happened? Why do I feel like I've just been hit by a train. Where is Stefan and Damon!

I started to wake up in a room on a white silky bed. I groaned pulling myself up, everything's hazy running my fingers through my hair.

"Love?" A voice whispered I gasped and turned to see him.....Klaus! He's alive w-what he's supposed to be dead Elijah should have killed him?!

"Get away from me where the hell am I!" I growled weakly.

"Well love I'm thankful you obviously didn't recognise this room" he said coming and taking my arm.

"Let go!" I said weakly and he sighed I looked around and saw I was in Ric's room there's photos of us all on the wall.

"I'm sorry about what happened sweetheart" he said leaning down placing a hand on my arm when it stung immensely.

I groaned in pain pushing his hand away he seemed confused.

"Let me see" he ordered and I pushed myself back I don't want his help he's a pyschopath. He killed Jenna and I'm going to kill him for it.

"Aria come here." He said sternly trying to get my arm.

"Leave me alone. Where are my brothers" I asked holding my stinging arm god the pain was strong.

Next thing I knew Klaus pushed me down on the bed and ripped my sleeve revealing a huge bite mark.

"Was this Tyler!" He growled and I looked to my arm there was a werewolf bite!

It wasn't his fault there's no way I'm ratting him out to Klaus.

"I uh.....I don't know" I muttered.

"You know I can always tell when your lying to me" he whispered and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You don't even know me" I hissed as I starting feeling hazy again I groaned clutching my head. I have to find my friends, and brothers that's when it hit me Elena.

"Come here" he sat on the bed pulling me closer to him.

"W-Wait wait! Where's Elena?" I asked him shocked had she made it out alive tell me please tell me she did.

He looked into my eyes all I could see was emptiness and he was telling me the answer.

"No" I whispered trying to pull away.

"No no no" I shouted feeling tears brimming hitting his chest.

"I'm going to make everything better. But you need to obey me" he said and I looked to him like he was a monster.

"You've ruined everything" I whispered and that looked like it really hurt him.

Elena, she's dead. Jenna's gone. The pain in my heart was worse than the bite on my arm.

Where is Stefan and Damon.

I tried to pull away but he was too strong. I looked up to see Klaus looking down at me he bit his wrist.

"No" I shouted squirming on his lap.

"Drink" he ordered.

"No way" I said climbing away.

I chuckled "No.....who knows what toxins you have and I know what blood sharing means between vampires" I said.

"It will heal you" he said.

"I don't want it." I said.

He smirked then began forcing me to drink it, I tried stopping him but it was saving me, it tasted exotic, I tried not to moan as the feeling all vampires get doing this came.....but he didn't! He didn't hold back at all.

I knew the pleasure this was giving him but I couldn't stop I needed to be healed.

I have to get out of here and find Stefan and Damon. Klaus is a hybrid now and I'm going to find Elijah and murder him.