1920s

Arias POV.

I laughed waltzing into Gloria's bar hearing the music blaring and hearts racing as people danced and cheered.

The smell of alcohol hit me as I smiled my heels clicking and my jewels shining. I'd worn my favourite dress tonight with my long brown hair flowing down with my hair band.

I've just got back in town, I can't wait to see my friends. As expected there was my main girl Gloria singing her beautiful voice out on stage.

Her face widened into a huge smile seeing me and I waved from the upper banister.

"Little Salvatore" she said into the mic happily and I held up my drink to her with a big smile.

I spotted my friends who were turning and seeing me and cheered holding up their drinks as the music blared.

I was then enveloped into a hug by Max.

"Well it's about time your home" he said kissing my cheek I blushed.

Max was a werewolf practically all of my friends were, I got on so well with werewolves even though our species hate each other.

I gathered with my friends as they laughed at my stories from Italy. I felt a stare on me but I shook it off.

"Aria your crazy" Kate said as we laughed I've had a wild time in Italy.

"I'll be back I need another drink anyone else?" I asked and they chuckled but shaking their heads.

I skipped over to the bar to grab another drink when I felt someone's stare on me again.

"Aria don't go getting in trouble" Steve said at the bar giving me a vodka.

I fake gasped "What!? Little old me?" I asked as he shook his head turning to the next order.

I looked at the little umbrella in the drink I stirred it watching the alcohol bubble.

I then felt someone a little far away watching I turned slowly to see......Stefan?

My heart let out a painful twist as I saw him there my eyes gathered tears as my mouth broke in the biggest smile.

It was my brother my twin brother he oh my god he was staring at me mouth a gape he let out a shocked breath and his face broke out in the same as mine except he started to laugh with joy.

He was in a suit with his hair gelled back he looked the exact same as he did when I lost him oh so long ago.

My stomach flipped sixty waves seeing him my twin that I loved more than anything in the world was alive, he slowly started to walk towards me.

I put down my drink and made my way for him down the steps through the crowd.

He started walking faster pushing people out of the way a man fell to the floor oh gosh.

I ran up to him as he opened his arms and I jumped up as he embraced me tightly.

He let out a happy groan laughing as I did overjoyed. How was this possible?!

He let me down and was now standing in front of me analysing my face.

"Aria" he whispered I smiled and let a happy breath out .

"Stef" I said.

"H-How are you alive?! How is this possible" he kept mumbling shocked as I smiled.

"Care to tell me how your alive?" he asked smiling lovingly.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I didn't know" I said.

"No...but I would be intrigued" he said and I chuckled.