Decade

Aria's POV.

Stefan and I walked with Elena to the school building all of us dressed in our sixties outfits. Tonight Bonnie will kill Klaus.

We met Bonnie and Jeremy outside they looked like they'd had a fight but covered it quickly when we walked up to them.

"Hey Bon, Jerbear" I said and he looked to me crossing his arms tossing an eyebrow he hated my nickname for him.

"You look great guys" Bonnie said hugging Elena and I.

"You ready for this guys?" Stefan asked as we then walked in and blended into the crowd.

"Damon" I called over to him he turned and wiggled his fingers as he headed danced over to me and I pretended I didn't know him.

"Hey you okay?" He asked taking my hands spinning me.

"Yeah just a little on the edge right now" I said.

"He's not going to touch." he said.

I nodded looking nodded looking around the gym that was decorated in colours and lights reminding me of the dragged sixties.

Bon was with Jeremy, Elena and Stefan were dancing everything looked to normal. To normal.

Just then Ric came over and stood with us I smiled.

"Hey have you seen anything suspicious?" Damon said.

"No maybe this guy isn't going to show his face" Ric sighed.

"Doubt that" Damon and I said. This Klaus or whatever seems pretty determined and honestly I'm a little afraid. But I'm staying strong no one can take me or my brothers down.

"I'll go check on Bonnie. Ric just keep an eye out and Aria stay in sight" Damon ordered walking off.

I stood with Ric for a few minutes looking around.

"So are you alright your very quiet?" Ric asked.

"Remember what I told you the other night?" I said to him and he sort of stiffened and just nodded?

When we were drinking the other night I told him about my nightmares how I can never really sleep well.

"So yeah hey are you alright your very jumpy today?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm okay Aria" he said and I frowned he always calls me kiddo?!

"Your sure?" I asked squinting my eyes slightly at him.

"Yes" he said starting to look a tad nervous.

"You look beautiful" he stated I just smiled.

"You don't agree?" He asked.

"Anyone in their right mind doesn't accept a complement" I said in a joking tone and he smiled.

"Well I'm going to head over to Stef" I said patting his arm.

I danced over to them in the crowd ignoring the thumping heart beats all around me I don't do well in crowds.

"Hey" Elena said taking my hand and twirling me as we danced laughing about Stefan shaking his head at us the microphone squeaked and Dayna began to speak.

"We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Aria from Klaus" Dayna said into the microphone.

I stopped and glanced around Stefan came and pulled me to his side.
We all gathered I swear that was pathetic I was expecting a bomb up in here.

"That was a lame cheap shot he's trying to bait us" Damon said glaring around.

"I know everyone here" Elena said biting her lip.