CampFire

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing AubreyTillman . I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me and you've just been such an amazing friend.

Thank you for all the help with this story. And yes oh yes girl your lover will be appearing in this chapter if you can spot him ;). Enjoy.

Arias POV.

"A couple of college kids came here for spring break the legend says. A few weeks later they were all found dead completely drained of blood" Shane said and Damon rolled his eyes.

"How comforting" Rebekah drawled looking around the camp as the owls hooted making me skimpish. Shane continued to tell us of Silas the immortal pyscho.

So a few kids came here to party and ended up playing Bloody Mary. I don't like the sound of this Silas. Nik keeps telling me he's a phantom and not to be afraid of him.

The woods were dark with only the crackling smoky fire giving us light and Stefan's aluminous jacket, okay I'm exaggerating.

"So that's what we're supposed to be afraid of?" Damon asked Shane cockily raising an eyebrow.

Jeremy stood from the log walking towards the cluttered bags he looked in deep thought. I wonder how he's feeling about this whole "I'm the big scary hunter and I'm from the five" thing.

"I'm not finished" Shane said sternly, putting his hands behind his back.

I had my head on Nik's shoulder him keeping me locked in tight. His werewolf side has the perks of being really warm.

Bonnie was watching Shane with such admiration...god he's creepy why does he know so much about Silas and is just so willing to help?

He's not getting anything out of this is he which makes me wonder about his ulterior motives.

I and Stefan on the other hand can't wait till Elena chokes on the cure.

I'm here having a crisis thinking of Silas while the rest of them think Shane's high, except Jeremy and Bonnie.

I'm not sure about Stef I think he's thinking like me his face is showing so many feelings it's to hard to read right now.

My eyes flickered down to Nik's hand in mine he was making small patterns on the back of my hand with his thumb.

I glanced up to him and his eyes were on their way from our hands to meet mine.

"Are you okay?" I mouthed to him as Shane was still blabbering on.

He hummed lowly, he was very spaced out something's clattering in his head.

He looked at Shane annoyed then back to me making me realise what was the problem he doesn't like Shane at all, especially since he's in "charge". Nik always wants to be the alpha male so I hope he doesn't go and kill the prom king.

I smirked and he shook his head trying not to grin back he's sulking like a boy because Shane gets to be the one wearing the bossy pants.

I chuckled lowly he nudged my shoulder playfully but warning me not to "sass" him, he kissed the side of my head then he looked back to our hands smiling as I grinned at his childish ways.

I rested my head back on his shoulder and I could feel him thinking certain things he shouldn't be when all these people were here.

I pinched his hand and he chuckled in response knowing I knew what he was up to.

I glanced over to see Elena was now glaring at Rebekah with stone cold eyes.

I slowly looked with the corner of my eyes to her and saw oh my...Rebekah was very cosy with Stefan her head on his shoulder and his arm locked tight around her.