Sleepover

Arias POV.

"You dirty liars" she snarled wincing at the vervain ropes around her wrists, trying to get out of the hotel chair. Well that's what you get.

"It's justice and you know it" I exclaimed standing up off the bed pointing at her she grinned.

"Oh come on I didn't damage his little ol car that bad" she sang, I shook my head.

After the sizzling fire and war with my mother back in that mangy little bar she gate crashed us in the alley.

What's even better she was drunk, note my sarcasm.

We didn't even get a moment to find out how she was here and what she was up to. Her first move was yanking me out of the car ever so violently causing Nik to rampage throwing her into the wall.

Cherry on top of my day truly.

She started slurring a lot of her sentences hobbling from side to side blabbering about Mystic Falls then gloriously hammered Nik's car.

His reaction was bashing her head into the cars window knocking her clear out, now we're stuck back here at the hotel.

"My car would disagree with you wench" Nik growled walking out of the bathroom standing beside me.

"You two are pathetic" she slurred.

"How on earth did you get away from Mystic Falls Elena?" I asked her flabbergasted more like how did she get away from Damon and Stefan, she chuckled.

I'm trying to keep my cool with her, Nik however is on the verge of slicing her in half.

"Let me guess you're here to avenge you're little brother." Nik said irritated by her presence.

"People die we move on." she said coldly with a little laugh at the end Nik turned to her slowly as did I.

That's when I saw it. Oh my god. I stepped forward taking hold of her chin making her look me dead in the eyes.

There was blackness. Earlier I'd let my mind believe she was just drunk and tired.

To my extreme horror Elena Gilbert has switched it out, lights off,
no humanity.

"After switching off their humanity" I breathed wide eyed. Who in the hell left this crazy child alone!? I can't believe this she's switched it off.

She grinned and whispered, "It's so good"

"Bloody hell" Nik growled under his breath as I gaped. "Aria." he spoke calmly placing his hands on my shoulders making me stop pacing.

Poor Damon.

"Listen here Gilbert, before I rip out you're jugular you're going to turn that switch on, go home, no word about this to anyone or you're pretty little boyfriend" he said.

"Rat me out, go ahead. DO IT! That's a dare. I'm sure everyone back home would just love to know what you're really up to." she threatened swinging her feet.

"Blackmail? Really Elena." I said shaking my head. "Unbelievable" Nik muttered as she cackled I shared a glance with Nik.

"She's off her nutter" he said to me.

"This is going to be so much fun I can already feel it" she said her expression manifesting. She's not even Katherine 2.0 right now she's worse.

We can't let her no humanity self frolic away probably tell everyone where we are then disappear.

"Personally it's like lifting a wrecking ball off you're back. Bing! Go bam. You should try it might knock off you're depressing chip" she informed, Nik scoffed at her.