Him

Arias POV.

I stood in the bathroom, the icy tiled floor beneath my feet. Quickly checking my phone it read 11:07 p.m. I don't know how much longer I can take bunking it up with Elena. Help me.

Don't worry I'm keeping an eye on her Stef. How's Damon? -A

We'd agreed not to tell anyone Elena's alive, but it's making me feel sick putting Damon through this. It's selfish but it's the only way the plan won't fall apart.

He's in hell, but don't overthink this Ar I know it's wrong but it's the only way. Don't let Elena get in you're head okay -Stefan

I sighed shoving the phone in my pocket biting my guilt back, I haven't spilled the beans to Stefan that Elena switched it off but he's probably already thought of the possibility.

I looked at my reflection for a moment. Jeez Aria how did we end up here.

That's when I heard a smash from the bedroom I internally groaned knowing the culprit. I pursed my lips walking out seeing her on the ground.

"Heyyyy you're back!" She said sounding overjoyed rolling on her back.

"How's that bottle of wine treating you?" I asked seeing it clutched to her chest like a teddy bear.

Christ it slipped my mind this was the honeymoon sweet and there's a mini fridge full of goodies.

She gasped "Did you want some?" holding up the bottle. I strutted towards her with a blunt expression taking it from her hands.

"Don't be a party pooper" she whined holding the chair hobbling to her feet as I threw the bottle in the bin.

"You know when I untied the ropes it wasn't an invitation to drink the hotels whole alcohol supply" I spoke crossing my arms regretting letting her out of the chair.

"Who me? I just had one bottle." She slurred.

I cocked an eyebrow walking over to the wardrobe and yanked it open, six empty bottles falling out.

How long was I in the bloody shower? I turned to her my hands on my hips she chuckled innocently.

"Whatever. I was serious though earlier. Can we order pizza. I'm bored" she drawled sitting in her seat, I sighed sitting myself down on the window ledge.

I kept my stare out on the lit city with my knees to my chest, where are you Nik. My phone has been buzzing every now and again. But it's not the one person I'm waiting for.

"Ugh. We used to stay up all night talking and dancing." she said sarcastically.

"Yeah when the dinosaurs roamed the earth." I muttered she chuckled in response.

"I've never felt better you know, this whole no humanity thing. I think everyone should flip it off" she said.

"You'd be surprised what people are capable of" I stated locking eyes with her she squinted intrigued but I smirked turning away.

"I am so upset my frenenemy casting me off. Come on we're stuck together. Might as well have some fun" she stated jokingly making me blink back my annoyance. Someone stab a fork in my neck.