Frozen

Arias POV.

"Break my bones but you won't see me fall" I sang at the top of my lungs on the open road hitting the wheel to the beat.

The lakehouse is secluded out in the middle of no where, I spent a weekend with the girls and Elena here before.

When Elena was like a sister to me god it feels so long ago.

The sun was beaming high through the trees and I stole Rebekah's sunglasses. I hope she doesn't hunt me down and sacrifice me their her favourite.

I haven't had alone time like this in ages and I'm all isolated on the open road.

I'm probably not even alone I bet Nik is on top of the car with his binoculars.

He is going to kill me though because I took his car. It's prettier and it has his scent, I'm blasting the music and there's no one around as I sang.

And I can't sing.

On the way I stopped in this little shop on the road and bought some sweets and drinks.

I know energy drinks don't do good things for me when I'm hyper I'm hyper.

I'm stocked on sugar because it helps with the cravings for blood.

Oh if Elijah and Nik saw me now they'd kill me. Nik doesn't let me drink sugar because of how hyper it makes me. I'm aloud have it occasionally but only with him around.

I let out a triumphant laugh as I mimicked everybody I know.

"Love looks with the heart, not with the mind, and therefore, Cupid is blind Elena don't leaveth me for Stefan" I said in a Damon voice.

"Darling what a treat" I said.

"You can't defy me! I'm the king and you are small" I said I should really stop with the sugar.

That's when my phone started ringing ugh I turned the music down.

I pressed the speaker for the phone and the music was still sort of loud.

"Hello how may I be of service" I said in a sales lady voice.

"Darling?" Kol said confused.

"Hey hey hey" I said drinking my energy drink.

"I need your help... why do you sound like your stoned?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Aria?" I heard Nik say sternly.

"Nik woah what I do?" I asked.

"Aria bloody hell tell me you've not been drinking those blasted energy drinks you know what they do to you!" Nik snapped.

He knows me o to well it's annoying.

"It's only a little bit" I protested.

"I can hear you listening to celebration. I know what that means." He said.

"It's okay" I said sarcastically.

"You took my car." Nik growled cutting off Kol as he was about to speak.

"But Nik you can't be mad at me." I said innocently.

"Cute. Where are you now?" He said I know he's trying to not be mad.

"I think oh my god?! Is that the Mexican bordline?!" I asked shocked with a smirk on my face I heard Kol laugh.

"Ha.Ha very funny. Are you almost there?" he said.