Three Salvatores

Arias POV.

"You can still back out you know? We can head to Texas go get some hot chocolate with them little marshmallows!" Giles said as I took my suitcase out of the trunk.

"I'm sure Tori wouldn't be happy with that" I said and he sighed.

"How's things with her anyway? Still anti Giles?" I asked hoping for good news.

"Well Ariao when one is in bed with their loved one and then bites her. Revealing that there a vampire. Things get a little complicated" he said sarcastically and I felt a pang of guilt.

He's not a witch anymore thanks to me.

"She'll come around! Just give her a taste of the wild side" I said with a risen eyebrow.

"What are you even going to do if she is here? What if she hurts you?" He asked warily.

"I'll talk to her. No more questions Giles" I said sarcastically with a grin.

"I should stay" he said and I immediately stopped him.

"No. You're going to do what we agreed on. Which is" I said.

"I walk away from here get my "crap" together. I never text or call so I'm not involved in whatever hell you create. I leave and you try to live normally again. I still can't believe you made me sign a contract" he said holding the paper.

"I'm good now okay? You're the one who fixed me buddy. Now get in that car and go find the love of you're life" I said.

"What if you get killed or....lose control" he said.

"If you never ever hear from me again or my name. It means I either died brutally or I got my life together. It's time for you to live Giles. Thank you for everything." I said.

"I hope when we cross paths again you are the happiest you've ever been. After everything you went through-" I cut him off.

"That's all in the past. I promise when you see me again I will be the most spectacular, amazing person even more than I already am" I said as he hugged me then jumping in the car.

"Until we meet again loser" I said and he smirked.

"Catch you later loser" he said.

I smiled giving a small wave as he set off on the dusty road. It's time.

I looked at the little house I've rented for a few weeks. The truth is I don't know what I'll do if she is here. Would I kill her straight away? Or play around for awhile she has no idea the tricks I've picked up.

I wheeled my suitcase inside the little house settling in. I'm going to have to go to the local hospital and steal blood bags.

I wish I drank from animals if only I could but it's disgusting, it's all blood bags for me but it's a certain type of blood. It's cold and stale.

I looked at myself in the mirror I still can't believe I'm back here it's changed I know it has. It's a tired old town full of stories.

My black hair was ever so long as I combed it out then changing into jeans and a blue top.

I'll have to enrol into high school here won't I? To keep a low profile.

Well if I want to do my investigating that's the sacrifice I'm going to have to make.