HeadStone

Arias POV.

I snapped his neck as Jeremy stabbed him in the heart. The guilt is digging through my veins.

The dead bodies surrounded us as we kept fighting bodies piling up. Stefan was right beside me fighting.

"You b!tch" a girl screamed running at me.

I whacked her across the face with my foot then grabbing the guy behind me pulling him back with a chain around his neck.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"Aria stop apologising there monsters!" Jeremy yelled.

He struggled trying to get me off his feet stumbling. Jeremy came and gutted him in the heart.

The guilt that's over taking me right now is horrible. I'm going to kill Kol.

Two men grabbed me from behind and I gripped their arms flipping them over.

"My marks growing" Jeremy yelled as he shot a woman with his crossbow.

"Aria watch your back" Stefan yelled.

I swung my leg and knocked the man across the face then kicking the woman in the stomach.

"B!tch got balls" I heard a woman behind me.

She jumped on me yanking my hair biting into my neck! Jesus what's with them biting into my neck!?

I grabbed her face digging my nails into her eyes she screamed as Jeremy shot her. She turned grey falling down beside me.

God I feel terrible this is killing me.
I rolled doing a cartwheel and kicked a man where the sun don't shine. He groaned falling to his knees.

"Son of a..." He said falling.

"Aria!" Jeremy yelled pointing at two girls they looked like twins. They couldn't be more than seventeen.

"Sorry" I said running to them and yanking their heads back as Jeremy shot them both.

"I didn't think you had this in you little girl" a man said.

I ran at him kicking him to his feet. We kept going knocking them down one by one.

Baby vampires are so easy to kill Kol was right. But not a good thing.

The whole time I was trying to keep my eyes on Stefan as he did to me.

I've been punched and kicked there's blood covering my shirt and hands.

"Awh and this was my favourite shirt" I said annoyed.

I was pushed to the ground a girl trying to push a pole through me.

Alright back up where did that come from.

I easily snatched it from her and snapped it in half over my leg.

"Jeremy" I heard Matt scream.

I snapped the girls neck and she fell to darkness as Jeremy stabbed her. Then three guys surrounded me.

"Jeez sweetheart you've got stones" one of them said.

They chuckled and looked to me darkly making their way for me. I threw one and he went flying into the side of the house.

The next grabbed my arm and bit into it I groaned and swung him around pushing him into the next one.

Stefan caught one pushing him to Jeremy. We only had a few more to take down. God this was horrid.

"I'm going to have your heads on a stick" the guy yelled at Stefan and I who looked to one another pretending to be scared.

They attacked us and we fought like dogs kicking and biting.