New Bodies

Arias POV.

I and Nik shot up at the high pitch screams of Elena that echoed through the entire woods. Well then.

Birds fluttered and cooed from trees as I heard everyone moving and stirring, quickly shuffling the sheets.

Nik's arm was locked around me protectively and I glanced up to him slowly, knowing my cheeks were bright red of guilt and joy.

Morning has risen and I am so looking forward to little miss sunshine. Elena's woke up a little different than she'd originally gone to sleep.

I held back my smirk and Nik looked to me as I attempted to look away sheepishly.

He was looking into my eyes putting his hand on my chin cocking an eyebrow.

"What have you done?" He whispered but amusement laced through his words as he spoke softly.

I tried to hold down my smile as his fingers sent tingles through me and his eyed filling of wonder and lust. I kissed his cheek quickly and stood up.

He instantly pulled me back down onto his lap and kissed my lips hard inhaling me. I soon pulled back looking into his big blue eyes.

That's when I recalled the events of last night had I hallucinated or dreamed Nik stood with me outside and kissed me?

Strange. It was probably just a dream.

"Come on little love" he said hoisting me up with a grin clearly intrigued to know why Elena was squawking like a hawk.

We scattered out of the warm tent as did everyone else out of their own. My feet hit the cold damp ground.

The light shined in my eyes as I felt Nik's protective hand on my shoulder, I squinted holding my hand up to block the sun.

"I'm going to rip your heads off" I heard Elena roaring.

I looked down to the lake seeing her on her blow up sleeping bag floating on the water having an absolute fit.

Rebekah and I are so dead but this is the best thing I've ever seen.

Everyone looked at me then to Rebekah, many crossing their arms shaking their heads but I could so tell they were laughing inside.

Nik and Stefan started laughing alongside Kol.

"Only you Aria." Damon murmured shaking his head staring at Elena but I could see the grin dancing on his face.

Maybe he's lighting up I bit my lip holding in my laugh crossing my arms.

"Elena just stop moving?!" Damon shouted running down to the lake as I held in my laugh.

She looked at Rebekah and I with an absolute death glare.

"I'm going to kill you!" She shouted with her groggy voice. I chuckled with Rebekah as she now stood beside me.

Elena was making an attempt at standing....well there she goes. She didn't at all gracefully fall into the water, screaming and throwing a fit splashing in the water.

"Oh darlings why wasn't I involved?" Kol asked grinning watching her but placing a proud hand on our heads.

I hate being short.

"Wish I'd been invited" Stefan muttered grinning to himself as Elena came out of the water soaked water dripping from her.

"Elena let me help" Damon said trying to remain suttle as she pushed him out of the way and stormed towards us.