Rich

Arias POV.

"What are you doing here!?" I hissed running towards her.

She smiled "I came to see you and finally see your brothers"

"Here! Of all places?!" I snapped pulling her into the living room.

"Well they will be here soon." She stated.

My mouth dropped so will the other three. Nik will kill her if he saw her he will see her as someone that could take me away from him. A threat.

"Nik will kill you!" I snapped and that's when Rebekah walked in she hasn't showered but she looked cleaner and was in pyjamas.

"Who in the hell are you?!" She said then looking between us the resemblance was twisted.

Mother just looked like an older version of me with brown hair.

"Aria step away from her" Rebekah ordered getting into attack mode.

"Bekah don't please don't hurt her." I pleaded.

"Aria step away from her" she shouted picking up a knife and throwing it at mother. I zoomed towards Bekah taking her arm.

The knife landed right beside her head in the wall.

"Bekah!" I snapped.

"Aria please" she said.

"Beks she's my mom." I said and she cooled down slightly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Nik and Stefan don't want you
near her. Look lady I don't know you but I know Aria cares about you. What do you want?" Bekah said standing beside me she was trying to get along with her keeping the peace.

"I just want to see my children" she simply stated that's when we heard a car outside.

"Get out of here go now!" I hissed at her and she refused.

"Get out! They'll kill you!" Rebekah zoomed towards her pushing her out the backdoor. She was putting up quite the fight.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you" Bekah whispered to me.

"It's okay Beks. Thank you for trying to give her a chance, you know after you nealey sliced and diced her" I said and she smirked.

We heard the front door open just as Rebekah closed the back door.

We looked to one another examining our appearances it looked pretty okay except the expressions on our faces.

I quickly pulled on jeans and a top not caring Bekah was right there.

"Rebekah? Aria?" We heard Elijah call as if checking we were home. Rebekah indicated her head that I go the other way.

She zoomed up the back stairs probably to check mother hadn't taken residence in one of the bloody trees as I walked out on the banister looking over seeing them.

"Hey guys" I said casually Stefan immediately squinted his eyes at me.

"Aria" Damon said with a strange smirk.

"Where's Rebekah?" Kol asked looking around.

"Showering" I blurted out then smiled innocently.

That's when she walked out of the living room and I mentally slapped myself as Nik gave me an inquisitive look.

"Brothers, Salvatore's" she stated crossing her arms.

Stefan was giving me an intense stare he so knows we've been up to something.