She thought he could flirt

Start from the beginning

“Bobby, we have to leave.” She ordered, Bobby stopped dancing and supported France’s tipsy figure before focusing on Jasmine’s serious eyes. He seemed to get convinced since he suddenly knelt slightly and carried France between his arms and he followed Martin as he passed through the crowd.

Jasmine was frantically ordering people to leave the club all the while; Martin’s hand was clasped around her elbow.

As soon as they exited the club, Jasmine was meaning to stop but didn’t since Martin kept pulling her behind him and by such, Bobby kept following them murmuring soft words to France who was almost in sleep.

“What the hell is going on!” Jasmine screeched at a point and Martin stopped and turned to eye her with an amused smirk.

“Nothing, why are you asking?”

Jasmine watched him with an open jaw before blinking and turning to look at the lovey dovey two behind her.

“you literally dragged me out of the club making me feel there was going to be a disaster going on and when we walk like SEVEN BLOCKS AWAY YOU TELL ME NOTHING’S WRONG?!”

Martin let go of her elbow and she noticed how he clenched his jaw before rubbing his temple.

“Well, I just… I j-just—“he started and Jasmine patiently waited for him to reply

“God, look lady, I was just joking, you don’t have to act like you have a wedgy up your ---“

“hey dude, I can kick your ass if you complete this sentence” Bobby stepped in and Jasmine chuckled slightly before eying Martin who was standing in a pair of washed out jeans and a really attractive leather jacket that hung perfectly on his masculine figure

“Whatever, we’ll just go back” she said and turned around and took a couple of steps when her waist was held and pulled back,” No, don’t go back. Please”

She looked at Martin who was kind of begging her without the vulnerable look that mostly appeared with any begging.

Bobby said,” She’s already out, J. I’m just going to take her home.”

Jasmine raised her eyebrow at France who started to make a bed out of Bobby’s embrace and then she sighed

“fine.” Jasmine spat and turned around again to walk away.

“Do you want me to take you home?” the guy asked thoughtfully. Jasmine eyed him before scowling

“Go play someone else.”

He stood straight and watched her walk away with the edge of his lip lifted upwards.

Bobby had a car and that was why Jasmine realized they walked back to the club where his car was parked. When she took a look behind her, her heart sped up a bit when she noticed Martin following her silently with his ears covered in headsets that really made him look really good.

She puffed; it’s no time for fantasies. Zachariah must be pissed because she bailed on them and she had to pass by them before she goes to her apartment.

Returning her glance to the street before her, her legs kept walking forwards.

The steps behind her suddenly increased and her arms shivered from fear. A couple of sounds made her feel something was going on behind her and since she was walking in the dark street on her own, she felt scared which prevented her to turn around and take a look. Earlier, Martin’s presence behind her eased her fear a bit, but now the sounds he was making… that ass, he thinks he could play anyone.

Jasmine turned her head to throw a couple of words at his face but she froze when she saw three shadows running away with their backs facing her and Martin’s body was still on the ground.