She thought he could flirt

Start from the beginning

“She said something about dancing, I guess” he replied and she could see his silhouette moving to a guy to the right of her.

“God France” she muttered before turning her head around and suddenly catching on France moving to the music as the guys Jasmine knew where their friends from high school and university were screaming loudly at her promiscuous moves.

“Shit”

Jasmine moved to where France was, she shouldn’t have bailed on Zack, he was her older brother after all. He was the only young guy figure she ever had beside her as she grew up, besides, Ella loved him and he loved Jasmine as if she was his own sister. She should have agreed on staying with the kids. It was their anniversary after all.

God she felt like shit.

“France!”She called but the music was too loud. “Excuse me” Jasmine mumbled as she passed through some guys watching France with a distant look

God it wasn’t even midnight yet and everyone around here was a complete mess.

“FRANCE!” she screamed but France looked her in the eye and then turned around to wiggle her buttocks in their faces. Jasmine started feeling a bubble of ‘pissed and angry’ inside her.

“It’s okay; I’m going to get her.” Bobby chimed from behind Jasmine who turned around and smiled at him appreciatively.

“Don’t look at me like that, I’m stupid to ever fall in love with her” he stated but the way his lips were lifted up slightly, Jasmine knew he loved her with all his heart.

She returned to the bar and sat on an empty stool and watched as Bobby stood on the table and grabbed France’s hips, she stood still for a second before turning around to face him. Jasmine smiled at how sweet they looked.

They were together since junior high school, and you could imagine what they went through to reach this point. They were sharing an apartment and both go to the same University as Jasmine.

France pouted slightly before she snaked her hands around Bobby’s neck and leaning in, Bobby however beat her to it with catching her lips with his and they joined in a passionate embrace.

The guys who were watching France booed and walked away to dance with random girls before Jasmine’s neck shivered with the words spoken next,” Is this Bobby?”

Jasmine turned to the side and watched a guy in light brown hair that fell on his face in a sexy messy way standing expectantly waiting for her to speak. Jasmine smiled slightly realizing both of them were Acing the bed look.

“Who are you?” she asked and folded her arms before looking back at France and Bobby who were now dancing with the music on the floor.

“I’m Martin” he replied confidently before joining her on the seat beside her. Jasmine raised her eyebrow and watched him from the side of her eyes. He had a perfect nose and perfectly shaped lips with defined Cupid’s arrow, slight stubble was covering his chin and he rubbed it slightly before frowning.

“Are you the bartender?” she asked and waited for his frown to subside but it didn’t.

“Um, Mister Martin” she started but his eyes suddenly widened in fear and he grabbed her elbow

“We have to get out of here” he demanded. Jasmine watched him bewildered,” Excuse m—“

“Come on, we need to get out of here NOW” Jasmine didn’t know what led her to trust him and just let him push her away from the bar, she doesn’t even know why she asked him to stop by France and Bobby for a second and she couldn’t understand why he did.