I pushed everything off my desk, hearing things crash around us and I pushed her to a sitting position on it, and I bit down on her neck making her find her own release, then lapped it closed. And I did that over and over again. Bit down, made her scream my name and cum, then lapped it closed and did it again. By the time I got to eight, she pushed forward and took me into her. Begging me not to do that anymore, and I smirked down at her as we both breathed heavily. Laying her across my desk, I bunched up her gown and rose it up past her belly, and I pushed further, filling her completely and she let out a breath of relief and I laughed, causing her to join in. "I Love you." I told her seriously, and she blushed nodding, pushing my hips against her so I moved in and out. Her mark healed, and I felt mine heal over too. When I picked up the pace, she leaned up and wrapped her arms around my neck, barrying her cheeks in my shoulder, and I pounded in and out, ignoring the pain of my hardness. She was beyond wet, I was slipping, and it was impossible to keep inside. I popped out a few times, but she just moaned in my ear, telling me to keep going, telling me she loved me, tellingme not to stop. So I didn't, I pulsed inside of her, quickening my speed, feeling her tighten around me, knowing she was about ready. She squeezed her legs around me, and I shot inside her, causing her to cum aswell and bite down on my neck as I bit down on her. "I love you." she said again, and that's when I felt the wetness run down my back.

The wetness that wasn't blood. I pulled out of her with a little Plop! and looked into her crying eyes. "What's wrong baby? Hey... don't cry. Shh." I hushed her, wiping at her cheeks. She shook her head, rubbing down my shoulders and arms, back up again to my face in her hands as I held her in mine. "I'm pregnant." she sobbed, and I felt her skin shake my body through the contact. A small gasp left my lips, and my world spinned upside down. "B-But.. how..." I couldn't form a sentence. She laughed nevousily. "Well.. I think you know how." She said in a raspy voice, gesturing to our naked be-holdment. I bit my lip. Tamara was pregnant? We were pregnant? We were going to have a pup... I hauled her into my arms and spun her aorund screaming yes! She gasped and giggled, clinging to my sweaty body. I tripped and we tompled into the spinny chair pushed up againt the wall and cabnitin the corner where it rolled durning our encounter. She fell into my lap, and I curled my fingers around her belly smiling. "Pregnant?" I asked and she nodded. "Pregnant." she confirmed and I wiped the last of her tears. I grew serious, taking her face in my hand for the third time that day. "I'm going to do this right, Tamara. I'm not going to let you or this baby down, I won't. I love you so much, we'll do this right. I'll be the best dad, I love you.. I lo-" I pressed my lips to hers, folding my arms behind her shoulders and pulled her towards my chest. I rested my forehead against her and closed my eyes. "I'll show you. It will work. We'll make it work." I promised.

And we sat there cuddled in my office chair thinking about the furture, as she cried and cried and cried, and I held her tightly.

*

*

*

Katerina's (P.O.V)

After dinner, I tried to help Liz with the clean up, but she insisted Kaden and I get chatting about, and that I should leave it all to her. After ignoring her, and placing all the dishes into the kitchen, I gave her a parting smile and Kaden dragged me downstairs into the basement instead of upstairs like I'd hoped. "You know... I have pepper spray." I teased, but all he did was chuckle, and it vibrated through his hand which was in mine. "Believe me love, you'd enjoy it" he said, and then blushed as if realising he just said his darkest secret. I laughed at the expression, kissing his cheeks. "Red's a nice color on you." I teased some more, and he half smiled. I couldn't contain my ear to ear smile. "I'm only kidding." I assured him and he ran a hand through his hair nodding, wiping them onto his jeans before taking mine again and pulling me towards two bean bag chairs infront of a large big screen TV surrounded by DVD's and other cases. Game cases? "Fancy a game?" he winked at me, and I grinned at the game case COD, infront of him. I nodded quickly. "Yes, I do fancy a game." I snatched it from him and put it in the Xbox before grabbing a controller and sitting in one chair. He followed my actions, and sat in the other as the game started up.