I lay down on the cold tiles, listening to the bedroom door break open only for Joel to begin banging on the bathroom one. I put my head in my hands and begin to weep.

"Rebekah..." Joel's voice trails off from outside the door.
And I hear my phone ring.

*

*

~ WARNING. SEXUAL CONTACT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT, DON'T. BUT THIS POINT OF VIEW CONTAINS A BIG REVEAL. ~

Elijah's (P.O.V)

I rubbed at my forehead, holding the phone to my ear, sitting in my desk chair. My dad was going on and on about responsibilty on the other end of the call, and I just sighed and said "Yes dad, I know. No Dad, I understand." every once in awhile to keep him happy. I was beyond stressed, my bones felt crushed and I really needed to shift and go for a long run. Katerina was refusing to talk to me, Tamara has been acting strange, and it seems like everyone in this damn pack has gone awol. Sighing, I looked up in time to see Tamara standing at the door way of my private office, dressed in a silk, sexy night gown, no panties, not bra. I gulped as she bit her lip and started walking over to me. "D-Dad... I'm gonna..." I held in a moan as she started sucking on my neck, climbing into my lap and straddling me. "I'm gonna call you back." I snapped to my father, and hung up my phone. Tilting my head to the side so she had more access I held onto her waist, wrapping my arms around her slim waist, caressing her skin softly. "Tamara babe.. is everything ohkay?" I asked her and she didn't answer, just chomped down on my neck, re-opening our mark, our connection, before lapping up the blood with her tongue closing it. My arousal in my pants grew, long, straight and hard as fuck. I probably should have questioned her sudden urge to get boned, but I didn't. She was my mate, first and always she would be my mate. And I loved her more then anything in this entire world.

Drama or no drama, I would love her. Her hand slid down my chest as she sucked on her new mark that I bared on my neck. I groaned and bucked my hips causing her to let out a shaky laugh. I wanted to glare at her for teasing me, but I couldn't. She was finally back to her old self, and no longer running or ignoring me. The amount of pleasure I could recieve from her touching this mark was unbarrable, and she knew that, but wasn't stopping her assault. Each kiss drew my closer to release. "T..!" I moaned bucking my hips, desperate for her, but she did the unthinkable. She flicked my mark with her tongue. Once, twice, three times... Oh! "Fuck." I groaned and felt the inside of my boxers get wet with my new cum stains. I was still rock hard, begging for her to let me take my pants off, but she wasn't having it. She just stayed on my lap, smiling, grinning against my neck as she started on my mark again. "Tamara... please." I begged and she laughed, this time sounding more full and happy. I felt her kisses directly against the teeth marks on my neck and I moaned again. One lick... two.. three.. four... shit! I squeezed my eyes shut as I found my release again. How long was she going to do this? I started breathing heavier, feeling myself worn down. That mark was so strong... god there she goes again. "Tamara! Holy crap." I groaned and pressed myself into her, feeling my wetness seep through my boxers and jeans.

Another lick, and another.. again.. "Yes!" I bit down on her neck, cumming once again, and it was becoming so painful. I was the guy, I was supposed to make her cum over and over again, not the other way around. God, this was too much, and yet I didn't want her to stop. She giggled, kissing the otherside of my neck, trailing kisses across my jaw, then finally meeting my lips. Feeling like I owe her, I put everything I could into this kiss. I grabbed her face beneath my hands, and molded my lips against hers, rubbing circles on her cheeks, letting one hand go and circle her waist bringing her closer to me and she held onto my shoulders. I licked her lip slowly, and she smiled, opening her mouth slightly and I flicked out my own to meet hers, grinning myself as I wrapped her in my arms and brought her against my chest. She pulled away too quickly and once again, bit down on my neck, hard. "Ah!" I cummed again, and growled pulling her face away from my neck and unbuckling my belt and pulling down my pants and boxers. I leaned her back against my desk, and spread her legs, breathing heavy. Four times she made me cum, and I just wanted to be inside her. She giggled, knowing that she teased me far to much, and I couldn't help but smile down at her as I hovered myself between her legs. How I had it in me to keep standing, I had no idea. My arousal was becoming more painful then a gun shot. I needed this, but I needed to tease her just as much. To make her scream, as much as she made me moan.