Chapter 44: Unfinished Business pt. 2

~Lo and Vi~

When does their flight land Vi? It's supposed to land at 3:30 and its 3:45 now it should be here. Fuck I hope they didn't get on the wrong flight. Come on Lo our friends are smarter than that. You th..."Where my model Bitch at?" I heard Lena say. Lena I said tackling her to the ground. Damn model bitch is strong as hell now. We were all screaming and hugging each other like crazy. We've missed yall so much these California broads is wack as hell. We know girl that's why us ATL girls is here to show them how its done. Yass!!! I wish Cely could have come too. Yeah she said she was so sorry she couldn't come, but you know her mom be tripping all the damn time. What was it this time? She said she didn't want your mom's paying for the ticket cause it made her feel like she can't do for her own child. Well she can't but you know what, we not going into that cause it was so many times our mom's have bought her clothes cause her no good mother was spending all her money at the casino. Just leave it Vi, I said shaking my head. So yall didn't miss us, Jason and Austin said approaching us. Baby! We both yelled jumping on them. We were pretty much all over them. Excuse me I know damn well yall are not kissing up on them like that I heard my mom say? I quickly jumped off Jason, but Vi was still tongue all down Austin's throat. Avari get yo ass off that boy now! Oops sorry Mom! Mhmm, see now I am have to keep a close eye on yall all weekend. No mommy we will be good we promise. Yeah you better! Come on now I gotta drop yall at the house before I head to run some errands for this weekend.

We got back to the house and Mommy was helping Titi get the twins in order while Roro was dealing with Santana and Luci. Hey look our other children are here Ti. Hey Mom's they said. *that's what they call them, cause they were always at our house back in Atlanta* I know look at yall all grown up now, I remember when they were just babies, mommy said fake crying. Babe quit being dramatic. I am joking our food bill went down drastically without them around. Show them to the guest room's boys in one and girls in the other. We know mom! Vi! They said holding me back? Where is Aracely? Her mom was tripping saying she didn't want yall paying for her ticket so she couldn't come. What the hell? I am sick of her bull, she act like that child can't do nothing, Titi said. We really wanted her here to mom. I know baby you go upstairs and we will take care of Cely don't worry. Okay Mom's.

I went back up stairs to see everyone in the loft. Man babe this is a nice ass house your mom's got. We know its huge, but we still miss our old house in the A. When they moving back? We don't know they said three years so they got another two years. Man that's rough, Jason said holding on to Lo. It won't be too bad cause I'll be back in Atlanta by the end of the summer and Vi will come in a couple of years.

Babe these dudes haven't been hitting on yall have they Austin said to Vi. No baby, I told you we been dodging them left and right. What about the niggas out here Lena said, I know they fine as hell. Lena we ain't ran into Chris Brown or August Alsina, the niggas are normal dudes except they all into skinny jeans and skate boarding. Niggas wearing skinny jeans like these Kierra said pointing to her pants? Yes bitch they wear them skinner than us. Oh no that's them sweet niggas, she said shaking her head. Look let's go somewhere we can show yall around. Cool we can go to the beach. Yeah let me just ask my mom's if we can borrow a car.

Mom! Lo yelled from upstairs. Yeah girl why you yelling you know the twins are napping. Sorry can we borrow a car to go to the beach? Yeah take the SUV since Li got the other one. Okay Mom thanks. No problem! Looks like we are going to the beach. Go change I said as we ran off into different directions.

~Ti~

I am calling her and cussing her ass out for real. Ti! No Jay that's unacceptable she doing that shit on purpose, she knows Cely needs to be out here and she bull shitting around. Fine Ti call her I don't care, just get her here. Jay you know the deal why aren't you more upset? Because I know Veronica and she is going to use Cely as pawn as long as she can to get back at B for leaving her ass. So you are gonna let her keep your niece away on their cousins graduation day? Give me the phone I'll call her, she said reaching for the phone. I handed her the phone and she dialed the number and put it on speaker. It rang a couple of times before she finally answered.

S.E.A.L. II: Through sickness and Healthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें