Chapter 19: Smoke Screen pt. 2

~~~With Ti and Ro~~~

We went up to the nurses station to inquire about Eric. Umm excuse ma'am can you please tell me if you have a patient by the name of Eric Garcia here. Let's see, actually we do he's on the 5th floor room 510. It's so sad what happened to him. What happened, if you don't mind me asking? He lost his daughter this morning when a SUV ran through a red light. And the other little girl I heard she died two times on the table when they brought her in. Ro's face completely drained when she heard about what happened to Santana. Thanks, I said grabbing Ro's hand as we went up to the 5th floor. Once we got in the elevator Ro broke down. Come on Ro, you gotta pull it together. Ti our little girl, I know Ro, but we gotta hold it together for Jay. She's talking about killing Michael, if Santana doesn't make it. I'll pull the trigger for her she said wiping the tears off her face. You and I both!

You and I need to talk later too. Is it about earlier? Yes it is what's up with you just walking out like that. Ti I don't see why you can't do the work from Atlanta? I told you Ro the opportunities are in Cali, and plus Mack is pressing to spend more time with Chase and Nicholas. What about us, Jay, Li, and I? We are in Atlanta our opportunities are in Atlanta, our families are in Atlanta. Everything we know is in Atlanta, not California. Listen Ro we need to talk about this with Jay and Li because there is more to it than that. Fine Ti, I am just letting yall now I don't want to leave Atlanta even If I have to stay by myself. I looked at her and she was serious. She has no clue that she may just get that wish at some point in the future. We'll discuss it later right now we need to figure out how Eric ended up with Santana.

We got to his room and we could hear crying. It sounds like a female crying at that. We quietly knocked on the door. Come in! We both entered the room to see Crystal and Eric both crying. Hey Ti and Ro, they both said wiping tears away! Hi Eric and Crystal. Is she here? yeah she's down stairs with Li and Santana. If you don't mind us asking how did you end up with Santana? I took Naveah out for the day to spend some time together since I've been traveling a lot for work. We ran into Michael, Santana, and his little "girlfriend" if you wanna call her that at Skyzone. Everything was all good, you know I kept my eye on them while I was there, until I saw the chick out of nowhere slap Santana across the face and Michael didn't even do anything about it, he was just standing there on his phone. That's when I was like oh hell no. I went up to them, Michael and I got into a fight and I told him I was taking Santana and that was final. He was chasing us through the lights. I was in the right away going through the light when this black SUV comes speeding through the light. Santana was in the backseat when it happened. Naveah was....she was in the front seat and the impact of the SUV. I can't believe my baby is gone Crystal said crying again. Damn I couldn't imagine losing a child that way.

We were never too fond of Eric because he just couldn't leave Jay alone, but to know that he was trying to save our daughter's life says something about the dude's character. We are so very sorry for your loss, no one should ever lose a child Ro said rubbing Crystal's back. I could see the hurt in Ro's eyes, she's physically recovered from losing the baby, but mentally she hasn't. Jay tells me about how she is when we aren't home and I've seen a couple incidents to, so I know this setting right here isn't good for her mental stability. Thanks you guys. Uhh Ro can you take Crystal out for a minute I wanna talk to Ti right quick. Ro and I exchanged looks. I let her know she could go. Come on Crystal lets go down to the chapel and say a prayer. She said helping Crystal out of the room.

Eric waited for the door to click before he motioned for me to sit in the chair next to him, where Crystal was. Ti that wasn't all I saw earlier. What do you mean Eric? I am telling you this because I know you have Jay's best interest at heart and I know you and I haven't always gotten along, for good reason. But Michael isn't the person he says he is. It figures, I knew that dude was no good. He's one of the biggest drug dealers in Chicago. He moved his operation to Atlanta six years ago because the feds were closing in on him in Chicago. I know him because I use to make runs for him back in the day. You're kidding me right? No I am not Ti, he's dangerous, the SUV that hit us wasn't just any SUV it was one of his hired guys. I just shook my head as I let everything he just told me sink in. Damn I was really hoping we were wrong about him. Yall are right to be suspicious of him. You gotta make sure that Jay keeps Santana away from him for good. That won't be hard, because if I tell her he had anything to do with Santana being in this hospital she is gonna kill him. It wouldn't be a bad Idea he said looking at me. I started laughing a little because for a minute he seemed like he was serious. It wasn't till I noticed that he wasn't laughing that I realized he was dead serious. Wait you're serious about killing him. Ti I just lost my little girl and my ex's little girl is the hospital fighting for her life there is nothing that would make me happier than to see that bastard rot in hell. Well we have something in common then. You know what Eric, do what you gotta do, I will make sure that Jay and Santana are taken care of. Just then Ro and Crystal came back in the room. I am serious Ti let me know and I will get it in order. Ro looked at us like what's up, I just nodded at Eric and let him know I will talk to the girls. Come on Ro we should go back down stairs with Jay. I'll send Jay up here later, I said as we left the room. So what did he say? Ro if I told you what he just told me you wouldn't believe me. I said pushing the number 4 on the elevator panel.

~~~~**** ~~~~****~~~~**** ~~~~****~~~~**** ~~~~****~~~~**** ~~~~****~~~~**** ~~~~****~~~~**** 

Damn Jay really know how to pick em don't she. Michael a big time drug dealer? Eric use to make runs for him back in the day. And what's up with Ro she having incidents? But what do yall think Jay is gonna do when she hears that Michael really did have something to with Santana being in that hospital? ***Let the fireworks begin****

This kinda short so there will be another update tonight sometime too!

Comment and Vote!!!