Chapter 24: Birthday Extravaganza

*Lo*

After 2 weeks of straight ass kissing and being on our best behavior for our moms we are finally to the day we've been planning for the last and year and a half our sweet 16 party. We rented out the best venue in all of Atlanta and invited all of our friends and even their friends. We wanted this party to the party of the century. Right now Vi, Lena, Kierra, Cely, and I are going to get our nails and hair done. You are probably wondering where Lisha is? That hoe, yeah I called her a hoe, once Vi stopped giving it up to Drew, guess who was the next in line to give it up! Yup she didn't even wait till they broke up to do it either, as soon as she heard they weren't talking, she was over his house giving it up. Our moms were right you can't trust everybody. So since then it's just been the five us and we've become extremely close, it's no more I am Lo's friend or I am Vi's friend, it's we are all friends.

Back to our nail session...I know her ass better not show up at this party tonight I can tell you that. Mommy is already taking care of it Vi she made sure that neither of them get into the party. Well they better not cause I am not messing up my nails or dress beating her ass again. Lena what you reading girl you hella quite over there? Yall won't believe what's on Twitter right now, she said showing us her phone. Vi girl you dodged a bullet! Kierra said passing Lena's phone to Cely. Oh hell naw for real! What tell us what's on there? How long you and Drew been broken up? I don't know about 4 maybe 5 months, why. Then tell us how Lisha is 7 months pregnant with his baby. What! she said snatching the phone from Cely to read the tweet?

"Drewmainbae13: Can't wait to meet our baby boy in 2 months, love you bae. Me and you against the world. #hismainbae #babymamastatus #wishyoustillhadhim"

Oh hell naw, where my phone at she said digging through her purse. She unlocked the phone hit the Twitter app, time to shut this bitch down for good she said typing fast.

"DatImperialchick426227: Funny how people take others left overs and now it's them against the world. Glad I dodged that bullet! #Imovingon #goodluckwiththatchildsupport # somefemalesneverlearn #mymommastaughtmebetterthanthat"

I can't even believe that she pregnant. Wait yall Kierra said sitting up with a straight face something ain't right, we just beat her ass like what two months ago so if she 7 months pregnant, that mean back then she would have been at least 5 months pregnant. I got to thinking that day we beat her ass this girl had on some short ass shorts and a wife beater, there is no way she is pregnant, at least not 7 months. She ain't 7 months pregnant we all said in unison. Wait I got one thing I wanna tweet I said getting my phone out.

"Untouchablegirl527813: I ain't never been no Silly Ho waiting for your call Like the other girls want you I ain't never been no one to mess with someone else's mess! #sillyhoproblems#learnyomath#don'tgochasingwaterfalls#sodumbdumbdumb#needacaseofhoeremover

Okay enough about dumb broads for the day, yall ready to turn up at this party? We sure the hell are. So yall's moms saw the dresses right? Yeah they saw them we had to sign an agreement that we were not to bend over in shape, form, or fashion in those dresses and we had to be at least 3 feet from the guys when we are dancing I said laughing. They were hella hot though and there was no way we were leaving them in the store. I can't wait to see who they got to perform though Vi said. What makes you think they got us a performer? For real Lo, TLC are our moms and not mention mommy is a big time producer it's not who they got to perform it's how many performers we got. All I know is if they got Chris Brown I am throwing my panties at him, Kierra said. Girl you crazy you know my moms have no problems beating yo ass so if I were you I would keep the panties on. Yeah whatever I'll just slip them to him after the performance. We don't even know if that's who they got. Come on yall we gotta get going I said grabbing my stuff so we could go.