Chapter 6: Secrets

~Jay~

I woke up a couple of hours later with Li's arm wrapped around me and her face in the crook of my neck. I looked around to see where Ro and Ti were but they weren't there. Mmm Li wake up I said shaking her a little. Yeah baby what's up? We're Ti and Ro at? I don't know. We both sat up to see two boxes at the end of the bed. What's this I said crawling to the end of the bed?  Let's see! I pulled the card off the box and handed it to Li. I undid the ribbon on the box and pulled it open to see this sick ass dress. The note says that dress is for tomorrow and the heels and everything are in the gift bag on the dresser. Here open your box I said putting the dress back in the box. Li open her box and it had another dress but it was more her style. Damn Li what they got planned? I don't know Jay but whatever it is they don't want either of us wearing panties tomorrow because those dresses aren't made for them. She said laughing a little. Somehow Li I don't think we would have been wearing them anyway. I said laughing. Let's go see where they at now. 

We go down stairs to see them two them watching T.V. Look Ro our goddesses are up. Ti said laughing. Haha very funny I said giving her a quick kiss that last longer then I needed it too. Ti don't do that I still owe you a round two. We look over to see Li with her tongue down Ro's throat. Hey I said splitting them up they both looked at me like what...then I kissed Ro, while Li kissed Ti. We totally forgot that the girls where in the house until we heard Eww...get a room please! Always being nasty and sh.... I wish you would say it little girl, Ti said looking at Lo!  Ooops, sorry about that Lo. We said getting ourselves situated. Yeah Yeah that's what yall always say. Lo said.  Mom, we want that pizza if the offer is still on the table. We already ordered it, it should be here in the next 10 minutes. You two go change we are gonna go out for a little bit. Cool. Li and I said getting up. Of all the things to do, Ti slaps my butt. I turn around look at her and then realizing Lo is still in the room (only cause she was staring at us like omg my moms are too much) I bent down and whisper in her ear "I like it when you spank me mami, then I slightly licked her ear lobe. Just remember what my tongue can do". Let me tell you, I've seen Ti blush but never like that. Her face turned so red. Even Lo was like Mom are you okay? I need her in that mindset to get the information out her. Come on Li, let's go change. What you say to her Jay? Oh she knows I said as we walked up the stairs.

~Ro, Ti, and Lo~

Ti! Ti! Girl your cool just flew right out the window I saw it. I said laughing at her. Shut up Ro. Mom, I've never seen you get that red before in my life. Weren't you going back upstairs? Actually I wasn't I wanna know what mommy said in your ear that made you turn red like that. She said laughing. Little girl if you don't get up those stairs. No seriously though I need permission to do something and I know the other two won't let me do it so...you figured you would ask us? Ro said. Of course yall are the cool mom's. Lo quit buttering us up and ask us what you want. Well there is this guy in my class and he asked me out on a date, I wanted to know if I could go. Aww...our baby is growing up, Ro said pinching her cheeks. Really mom!  What's his name? Jason, he's so cute and he is a junior, plays football, and makes straight A's. So where does wanna take you? Just to the movies and maybe get something to eat afterwards, then he will bring me straight home afterwards. I don't know Lo...please mom! What you think Ro should she go? It's fine with me but you got three problems. What? Vi, Li, and Jay, those three aren't gonna let you go by yourself. Okay so what if Vi and I double dated? Wait Vi got a boyfriend too?  Ooops okay so I didn't say that if she asks. Let us talk to the other two and we will let you know. Thanks Mom's she said kissing both of us on the cheek. I still wanna know what she said that made you turn red in the face mom, she screamed from upstairs.  Ro was still laughing. So what did she say? Remember I was telling you she knew how to use her... Okay we were ready they said coming down the stairs.