Chapter 14: Sticky Situation

~Ro~

In our true form we are still pull pranks on each other so tonight is no different. We have a running count and so far Li is the lead, then Ti, then Jay, and then me. Man I gotta catch up with them so I got a plan but I need Ti's help to do this because pranking Jay and Li is like waging war. Ti I need your help. What's up Ro? Well I need to get ahead of Jay and Li in this prank war. For real Ro you know how dangerous that is to mess with them. I know but I want to get them I said rubbing on her arm. She looked my hand and then at me. Ro what are you doing? Nothing baby, I said leaning in and kissing her neck. Okay okay I know I am supposed to be plotting to get Li and Jay but I can get a little play too, besides yall ain't see what she's wearing. If you had you'd be on her too. Ro are you trying to seduce me into helping you? Mmm...maybe! You ain't gotta do that I'll help you, but just know when they retaliate you gotta be ready for it. I know I said getting up, but she grabbed my arm. Hey you can't start the job and not finish. I laughed at her I knew you wanted it and from there we...well like Jay says floor, couch, and wall.

After a little while we were finished. Whew Ro you was you trying to kill me. Me kill you, Ti I almost lost breath when you had me on that wall. You made it through though baby girl. Barely! So how you wanna get them? I was thinking we can make them think we cheating. Oh you for real trying to die aren't you? You know how many guns Jay got hidden throughout this house and Li would burn our asses up. You're right that maybe a little drastic. Uhh yeah, I am not trying to die in my own home. I got it so this is what we are going to do. I said telling her the plan. She looked me when I was finished. I knew you had some evil in you Ro, she said laughing. So when we gonna do this? Saturday night Li's taking Jay out for dinner, you know since the fight they had. So it will be perfect because the kids will be gone too.

Saturday night

~Jay & Li~

Li baby why you have to be like to that to the waiter I said as we were approaching the door. Because, he was looking a little too hard at you in that outfit! Really Li you didn't have to pour your ice water down his pants, I said laughing. He needed to be cooled down. Whatever you were the one that needed some cooling down, trying to do that to me at the table. I almost got it too. Li there was no way in the world I was going to let you get me at the table in the middle of the restaurant. I said turning the key in the door knob. All you needed was another 5 minutes and... wait shh... Li you hear that? What? It sounds like Jodeci playing. Why the hell is that playing in the house? I don't know! As we walked closer to the stairs we heard moaning. Well I guess they getting it on I said sitting my purse down. You want something from the kitchen? Li said going into the kitchen. No baby I am good.

~Jay~

I went and sat down on the couch and noticed there was 4 glasses on the table. I looked the glasses and two of them still had liquid in them the other two were empty. I guess the kids must of left them out was my initial thought until I caught this aroma coming from one of the glasses, it smelled like Wine, Moscato specifically. I know these two don't drink, so who was drinking wine? Just as I was sitting I saw something sticking out from the side of the couch. I leaned over and pulled out a man's shoe! What the fuck I know they ain't cheating. Jodeci was still playing in the back ground so I went to the stairs, I am about to see what is going on right now.

~LI~

I went to the kitchen to get something to drink because like Jay said I poured my water down that dudes pants. He was staring too hard at Jay's chest like for real almost dropped our food off the damn tray staring at her. I turn on the light in the kitchen to see this bottle of Moscato opened on the counter and cut up strawberries. Now Jay and I are the only ones that would ever do this and we left at like 6 today so I know we didn't do it. I picked up the bottle and this ish was empty. I cleaned up the stuff on the counter and when I was throwing the stuff away I found something that pissed me off. What the fuck is this; I looked and saw a gold Magnum wrapper in the trash. I know damn well it don't belong to us because we all 100% female and I can guarantee you that. This better be Charli's or some heads gone roll tonight I said putting all the stuff in the trash.