Chapter 36: Before we go...Creep

~Jay~
So they wanna play games huh, okay they messed with the wrong wifey. I was at Charli and Nia's helping him with baby Noah since apparently the boy is afraid of changing the baby's diaper. Gigi I can't do this sh..Aye watch yo mouth and you can. I changed your stank ass diapers when you were a baby and I survived. Yeah but that was back then, this is now. Charli if you don't get over here and change this boy's diaper, I promise you and I will have problems. Man I should of never let Nia go out today. What you mean let Nia go out? She is a grown ass woman and this is your baby too so pull your weight. Ughh...so what do I do first? You seriously have never changed this baby's diaper before? No Nia just tells me to leave it alone. Oh my god, remind me to yell at her when she gets back. Okay! I helped him change the baby and then we put him down for a nap.

So Gigi I heard what Mimi did to you with the clowns and what Titi and Roro did as well. I gave him the side eye like really we don't wanna talk about that right now. Yeah she been in the dog house ever since too. She knows damn well how I feel about clowns. He was over there dying laughing at me. Charli! I am sorry Gigi it is funny as hell though. Yeah I'll remember that when your ass is screaming like a little girl over a little spider. He stopped laughing then. Yo Gigi that ain't funny, those things creep me out. So you feel my pain then. I need to get them back. You going against Mimi man that's crazy? Not just her all three of them, I just need the perfect plan to do it. Gigi you may be crazy but those three got you beat in the crazy field. You think Charli, you under estimate me nephew.

So what are you gonna do? I don't know it's gotta be something big and effective. Well who are some of the people they hate? Hmm...they don't really hate anyone strongly dislike yeah ...well I mean they hated Michael but he's gone so that won't work. And Andre too! Yeah him too. What about Eric and Dallas? Naw they cool they ain't worried about them. Well who else...Oh why didn't I think of that I said laughing. Who? Mrs. Perri Reid I said smirking. Gigi no, they will kill you. Hey all's fair in love and war. So you gonna help me or not? No you're not dragging me into it, he said getting up. Come on Charli I am your aunt I took care of you for 21 years. Technically you raised me for 18 years. Boy! You helping me or I am kicking your ass, take your pick! I'll help! That's what I thought. So when are you doing this? Before Ti leaves!

3 days later....

I got my plan together to get the girls back and they have no clue what's coming for they asses either. First target Ms. Lisa for that damn snake stunt she pulled. I heard her come in the house while I was in the office so I quickly picked up the phone before she passed the door.

"Oh Hey! How are you? I am good haven't talked to you in a long time. Perri you know you and I have always been cool."

I saw Li walk past the office, but I heard her footsteps stop as soon as I said Perri. I laughed to myself because I know any minute she was gonna come back in the office.

"Lunch on Tuesday? Yeah I am free the girls are taking care of some business so I can meet you."

Just as I knew she would, she came into the office and gave me this weird look. It was part confusion and part I am a slap yo ass in 2.5 seconds.

"Pecan Grove Restaurant on Peach Tree at 12:30. Okay got it, see you then"

I hung the phone, oh hey baby I said looking up at Li. Who were you just talking to on the phone? Oh just one of my friends we are gonna meet for lunch on Tuesday. What friend was it she said still looking at me funny? Babe it was just one of my sorority sisters, no need to get jealous. I am not I just thought I heard you talking to Perri as in Pebbles. Babe really why would I talk to that bitch, I said kissing her cheek. She shook her head, I don't know babe I am tripping we all know that you don't like her. Exactly!