Chapter 12: Dealing with the Consequences

A week later...

*VI*

It's been like a week since our moms have actually spoken to us. We were for sure they would have said something to us the next day but when they didn't we knew we were in for it big time. Today they are taking me to the doctor's office because they said I needed to get checked. I really wish only one of them would of came but no all 4 of them had to come. This is going to be so embarrassing if they act out in the doctor's office. I got a text from Lo:

Twin*bae: How's it going? They haven't acted out have they?

Me: No they haven't said two words other than "let's go"!

Twin*bae: Damn we really messed up Vi.

Me: I know maybe we should just come clean about everything

Twin*bae: You kidding me, no we can't say anything.

Me: They already saw the footage, might as well...

Twin*bae: don't run scared now Vi we already in it might as well ride it out.

Me...Fine Lo, I am not saying anything. They're calling me back, love you

Twin*bae: We got each other, love you too!

Come on Vi, my mom said as we all followed the nurse back into the doctors examination room. We were all 5 sitting in this room waiting for the doctor to come in and the tension in the room was thick. Roro and mommy where talking about something and Titi was on her phone, and mom was just sitting there staring at me shaking her head. Ugh I don't know if I can take this, I feel so bad that I disappointed them like this. I wanted so bad to say something to her, but I could feel Lo telling me not to say anything. So instead of fessing up, I just sat there with my head down not making eye contact with her. 10 minutes passed before the doctor came in.

~LI~

So what are we here for today? We are here to get our daughter tested for any STD's and to get her birth control. I said. Okay well before we can get the birth control we will need to do an examination. Vi's face dropped when she heard the word "examination", she wants to do grown woman things she gotta go through grown woman procedures. Would you all like to be in the room for that? No we will step out. Wait Mom can you stay with me? Vi said with a scared expression on her face. I looked at Jay cause she's been there this whole time and so this is honestly a little scary for me. You got this Li just hold her hand and you will be fine. She said before pecking my cheek and leaving with Ti and Ro. I can do this I repeated to myself. Yeah Vi I'll stay with you I said grabbing her hand.

The procedure lasted like 15 minutes before the doctor left the room and the nurse came back in to draw blood. While we were waiting I could feel her wanting to talk to me. Come on Avari what's going on with you, this ain't like you, what were you thinking having sex with that boy? She looked up at me and I could see her eyes glassing over. Mom I am so sorry I never meant for this to happen, I didn't even want to do it again. Did he force you to do it? He didn't force as in... you know, it was more peer pressure everyone was doing it so I did it too. Vi we've always told yall not to succumb to peer pressure and you don't have to do what others are doing just to fit in. I know mom...I just...he's my first boyfriend and I didn't want to lose him. Trust me Vi if he really liked you, he wouldn't have pressured you into doing something that you clearly weren't ready to do. Do you hate me? The four words every mother never wants to hear from their child. I can't believe she just said them to me.

S.E.A.L. II: Through sickness and Healthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें