Chapter 36: Before we go...Circus Circus

~TI~

Okay so they really going in on this prank war for real. I gotta bring my A game on this cause there is no way I am losing my prank title to none of them. Nope not the boss! I already had in mind how I was gonna get them too. I've actually been thinking about his for a while and I had to plan for it cause it has very intricate details tied to it. Ro won't get it this cause I actually need her to operate some stuff but Jay and Li! Oh yeah baby girls are gonna get it big time.

Ti so I rigged the door to shut by its self when she goes in there. Perfect what about the sound system? I got it mom Lo said coming in. You got the cd I gave you? Yup, yall really about to turn our house into a freaking fun house?Yes we are and you and Vi are gonna help us with it or we are going to tell Jay and Li how we caught Jason and Austin sneaking out yall's room either. She looked down! Yeah so get your sister and make sure she knows her part in this. Okay Mom, she said leaving. We should have told them about that Ti. Nope we good because that would of caused some major issues between us and them and then them and the girls. Trust we don't need that before we leave. They weren't having sex at least that we know of, so as of right now they just need to be punished. I guess Ti I just feel bad. Why Ro? think of it, this way you keeping your teenage daughters safe and alive, because you know if Jay and Li find out they will hurt them seriously. True! So this is what its like to make decisions with you, she said laughing. Jokes Ro, i can easily get you as well? I don't think so I know all the details. Not all of them, I said smiling at her. They should be home any minute. Not 5 minutes later did Li's car pull up just in time for some fun.

~LI~

I walk into the house and its dark as hell. What the... I tried to turn the lights on but the switches weren't working. What the hell is going on? Look I am not afraid of the dark but shit we need at least one light on in this bitch. Babes! I yelled to see if maybe they were at home. No response.Naw I can't do this I went back to the door to go back outside, where there was some light, but the door was locked, from the outside. Like how is that shit even possible? Seriously what the hell this ain't funny. Then all of the sudden this creepy ass music starts to play "Welcome to the fun house, to the fun house, to the fun house, where children go to play". Oh hell the fuck no I am getting the hell out of this house right now. I felt my way around towards the stairs down to the basement I went down to the side exit, when someone grabbed me and put something over my mouth and eyes. The next thing I know I am being tied to a damn chair with these flashing red lights in my eyes.

~Jay~

I am hella on my guard now, cause I know Ti is gonna try to get us and I know what she is capable of as well. I pulled up to the house house and I see Li's car, nothing out of the ordinary I mean I expected to see her car here cause we are married to each other. What I didn't expect is to see is the door opened and the ignition still on. Okay so this is some freaky shit cause Li would never do this. I went to car and cut off the ignition and shut the door when I noticed this red stuff on the door handle. Is this blood? I quickly closed the door and ran into the house. Lisa! Lisa! No response. Ti and Ro! Still no response. I looked back out the window all of their cars are here so why aren't they answering. Something aint right about this. I ran straight to my office to get my gun cause whatever is going on, trust it ain't about to continue. I was moving the picture in front of the safe when all the sudden the door to the office slammed shut. What the fuck? Nope I started to trying to get that safe open like quick fast and in a hurry. Shit I know this is the combination. Fuck it I got another gun hidden in the desk that's more accessible i went over to the desk, pulled out the second drawer moved the faux back panel to see my gun wasn't there. Ughh who would take the gun no one knows about that gun except....

~Ti and Ro~

For this prank we weren't in the secret room because that would be to easy for them to realize that we were doing it so we were set up in Lo and Vi's room. One because it's at the back of the house and two because they don't let nobody back there so Jay and Li wouldn't expect that's were we are. This is working too well Ti, Ro said. I know Lo and Vi really getting around this big ass house quick. I know, like I had no clue they could grab Li like that. Girl I know, lets never tell her that her own kids over powered her like that. Well she won't hear it from me that's for damn sure And Jay with all these damn guns. We need to break her of this cause we got kids like for real. How you know about that hidden gun anyway Ro? I told yall I know Jay and if she couldn't get into that safe she is for damn sure gon have a back up plan. I left her one out though and if she can get to it we may be in trouble. Which one did you leave out? The one behind the painting on the way up the stairs. Is it loaded? I don't think it is, lets pray she don't get to gun and really try to kill one of us. So what's next for them? Well lets watch and see.