Chapter 27: Broken Promises

~Jay~

After the argument everything has been cool. We working on this communication thing and so far it seems that we are getting the hang of it. Outside of that no other major fires or disasters, the baby daddies are cool (well with the two we got left). Since Eric and Crystal left no surprise visits from him either. That doesn't stop him from checking in on me though I get an email once a week from him making sure that the girls and I are okay. Our life seems perfect right now; let's see if it stays that way.

Li and I just got back from a meeting I was having for my store, I am looking into expanding it so I needed to talk to some people about doing that. Anyway we walk into the house to the all these damn kids running around, life as normal right! Hell no, now there were about 8 more than usual.

Hey baby Ti said coming up to me and Li. What's up with all these kids? They kind of got into the stash of junk food. Damn how much did they have? Uhhh let's just say we need another trip to Sam's. All of it? All of it boo! Where's Ro? She upstairs with Liyah she said diverting her eyes from me. Why is Liyah here? I said looking between her and Li. Liyah is welcome at our house anytime she knows that, but for her to be at our house in the middle of the day on a Saturday is unusual especially when she got three kids of her own. Both of them were just looking like I don't wanna tell her. One of yall better tell me what's going on. Then Ro came down stairs. Ugh...she won't stop crying...Oh hey Jay! She said before trying to run back up the stairs. Ro get back over here and tell me why Liyah is upstairs crying. None of them had anything to say. I am waiting I said folding my arms. They looked at each other like they were having a conversation with their eyes. Jay I am not going to sugar coat this, you are the last one to know but B is... I didn't say anything just held up my hand to silence her and went up the stairs. I swear if B has screwed her over I am kicking his narrow butt all over the east coast.

~Ti, Ro, and Li~

Damn baby mama was looking good, I said to the girls. I know, Li said laughing a little bit. You hit that didn't you? Sure did, two times, once in the car and once in the elevator of the building before the meeting. In the elevator, how you get her to do that? Because I am me and she loves me so she gives it to me. Whatever Li! She gives it to all of us. Ro said. For real though how you get her to do it an elevator, what was it like, and how did yall? I'll tell you later Ti, she said laughing. We got a bigger problem, who is going with her because in 30 minutes she coming down here and she's going to kicks B's ass all over Atlanta. Maybe we shouldn't go with her, this is between her and B, Ti said. Yeah but you know how her temper is and she told B not to do this to her, Ro said. Just trust me on this, Jay needs to handle this and the best way is for her to do it on her own. Alright well let's do something with these kids for they tear up this house and then we will be the ones in trouble with her.

~Jay~

I went upstairs to the guest room to see Liyah crying her eyes out. Baby girl what's the matter? It's over; I can't do it anymore Jay! Do what, what's going on Liyah? B, he's cheating on me. I walked in on him screwing some broad on my damn couch, with my kids in the next room. I could feel the heat building in my body because I know this nigga did not just screw some broad in his home with the kids there. Look baby girl it's gonna be okay I said hugging her. After all we've been through, I mean I let his sister and her wives turn me out for his ass, and don't forget I've given birth naturally might I add to three of his big headed kids and I am pregnant again. But you did that for yourself too. Yeah but he pushed it the most. Don't get me wrong Jay I am glad I did it cause I have an affinity for yall too, but damn if he wanted sex that bad he could of just asked me instead of screwing random broads.

You know what Liyah you let me worry about him, you get yourself together go downstairs and the girls will look after you okay. Thanks Jay, it's no problem that's what I am here for. I kissed her neck and she gave me a kiss on my neck before leaving and going to the bathroom. Now time to deal with this Negro I call my brother. I went to my room and changed out of my clothes into some comfortable clothes and tennis shoes. I am fitna old school kick his ass, not new school, but old school where the ass whoopin don't stop.