Chapter 1: A day in the life...Pt. 1

This never gets old waking up to Li on my chest I thought to myself as I lay playing in her hair. The weird thing is that we are the only two in the bed, Ro is in New York and Ti is in Cali for different projects so it's just Li, me, and all of bebe's kids. It's so peaceful in the house when all the kids are sleeping but I know that won't last long because they have school, so in the next 15 minutes there will be a loud banging on the door from either Lo or Vi complaining about something that they could damn well fix on their own but of course it has to be me and Li's problem too. And let's not start with Nicholas and Santana; I swear that little boy thrives on bothering her even though she be getting with him. The only normal kids we have in the morning are Tron and Chase.

I started to rub Li's back because I really wanted her to wake up so we could have some time together before the kids wake up and our work consumes us. I know she feel me rubbing her back, but of course she's being stubborn. Li wake up! Nothing! I popped her leg and she lifted her head looking at me like what the fuck is wrong with you. Oh you're up baby I said with a smile on my face. She rolled her eyes and put her head back on my chest. Come on Li get up and I wanna spend time with you before...MOM! Before that I said sliding further under the blanket.

Maybe if we don't answer them they will go away. I doubt it she said kissing my cheek and trying to get up. No, Li don't go you were keeping me warm. She just smirked at me. You just want me laying on you so you can feel me up. Okay so the problem is what? That's why I married you! Oh really now she said entwining our fingers and pinning my hands to my side. Then she gently kissed me. We were kissing for a few minutes until it sounded like the freaking swat team was at the door. We looked at each other with sad faces. Can we run away and leave the kids with the house? I've seriously considered it, she said letting go of my hands and getting out of the bed. I slapped her on the butt. Jay it's too early for that shit and it hurt too. Please Li you got too much back there for that to hurt. I said getting out of bed after her. How would you feel if I slapped your ass like that? Trust me if you did I wouldn't be worried about these kids right now. Jay you nasty, I know I am that's one of the reasons why you married me. True, so very true!

MOM!!! ughhh... Lo is such a little bitch! Hold up did she just call her a bitch? I think she did I said snatching open the door to see Vi standing in front of our door holding some shirt that had a spot on it. Avari I know my damn ears are deceiving me and you didn't just call your sister a "Bitch" right? Li said. She slowly backed away from our door like she was going to run. She knows better than that Li and I would catch her before she even turned the corner. So I repeat you did not just call her a "Bitch" did you? Yes ma'am I did but she ruined my favorite shirt. I don't care; we did not raise you to disrespect your sister like that. What the hell is wrong with you? I am sorry Mom! Let me see this damn shirt I said taking it from her and looking at the spot on it. Vi are you kidding me right now? This spot has been on this shirt since last week when you spilt your ice cream on it. I told you to wash it immediately and you didn't. She looked like a deer caught in headlights. I think you owe Lo an apology and now. She turned to go apologize to Lo. I looked at Li and shook my head. What are going to do with that child? I don't know but let's get rid of them before we have any other problems this morning. Alright I will get the rest up if you start breakfast! Okay baby she said giving me a quick peck before heading down stairs.

I was making my rounds through the kid's rooms waking them up. I got to Chases room. Chase baby time to wake up. No response, I gently open the door and she was lying in the bed balled up. Chase it's time to get up. I know mom I just don't feel well. What's going on I said sitting on her bed and putting my hand on her head to feel her temperature. She was really warm. How you feeling does anything hurt? My stomach feels a little queezy she said and the next thing I knew she jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She was throwing up like no tomorrow. Chase what did you eat I said rubbing her back. Nothing except what we had for dinner last night. I helped her get cleaned up and then put her back in bed. You stay in bed, you're not going to school today. I'll go and get you some crackers and 7up for your tummy. I said kissing her forehead. Okay Mommy. No matter how old she gets she still calls me that.