Chapter 11: Covering the lies

*All*

Oh my god I totally dodged that question for Chase, she was not getting in trouble for anything that happened last night.  Our mom's just looked at us before going up stairs.  We waited till we heard their door close before we finally spoke. Damn yall they on to us. I know Tron dude you totally walked into that lie, Charli said. I know I wasn't thinking, everyone knows that my dad don't make moves that early. What yall think they gonna do to us, Chase said. They aren't gonna do anything to you, I made sure of that. Thanks Lo! No problem sis, I wasn't gonna let you lie to your mom. Vi I wanna ask you something in private Nia said. Uhh okay Nia. They went into the kitchen.

*Vi & Nia*

Vi you sure yall used protection? I am positive I watched him put it on. And it was still there when we caught yall? Ye...I don't know I didn't look. Shit Nia what if it broke or come off somehow? The only way to know is to call him and ask if he took it off. What if he didn't and...my moms are gonna double kill me now! Just call him and see, I'll give you some privacy. She said walking out the kitchen.

I pulled out my phone hesitantly and dialed his number. It rang a few times before he answered. Hey baby you still alive? For the time being, I got something very important to ask you. Okay what is it?  Well when Charli caught us did you still have the condom on? The line went silent for few minutes. Drew! Drew! Vi I am still here, the condom was still on. Once he dragged you up stairs I took it off and threw it away.  Oh thank god, okay. But Vi I threw it away in the trash in your mom's secret room. Now I am assuming your moms don't use condoms. Shit bye Drew I gotta go get it out of the trash like right now before they go down there. Love you! Yeah mhm you too, I said hanging up and running to the stairs down to the studio. I gotta get that trash out of this house before she sees it.

~ back in the bedroom~

~All~

            Bunch of liars is what they are. All of them, except the smartest one oh no she had the nerve to tell the stretched truth. I said. Li and Jay were too hyped they were pacing the room. So when can we bust they asses cause I am feeling the urge to knock some head together. Jay said. We only saw 30 minutes of the footage we need to watch the rest of it before we go ballistic on them, Ro said.  10 minutes was all I need to see, to know we need to kick some ass right now. Li said. Let's watch the rest of this footage and get this shit on the road. We all went into the secret room and played the footage of last night. Hold up pause that right quick Jay said. Noticing Vi in the kitchen with Nia. "Are you sure it was still there when we caught yall?" "Ye... I didn't check". Jay looked at me like I know she ain't talking about what I think she is. We watched her make another call. As soon as Li heard the word "condom" she was out the damn door so quick.

Jay had to run after her and get her so we can watch the rest of the footage. Fuck that Jay let me go so I can go kick her ass. No Li we gotta watch the rest of this. I don't need to she was fucking that little nigga in my secret room and Charli caught her. Jay had her by the waist so she wouldn't go anywhere. Calm down Li and I'll let you go. Fine I am calm. You sure? Yeah I am cool.  Jay let her go and she sat down in the chair in front of the screens.  Look at her going to get rid of the evidence Ro said.  She better hope her ass don't end up pregnant, Jay said. Li was too focused on the screen to hear any of us.

We watched the rest of the footage from last night and...wow there was so much shit going on, you wouldn't believe it. Short list of things we saw first Vi disappeared within the first hour of the party, second Lo, Lena, and Kierra got blazed in the back yard with some dudes, one of them is the little boy that wants to take her out (she for sure ain't going anywhere with him now). Third Charli and Nia were supposed to be watching the party but they weren't obviously. Fourth Tron was supposed to reverse the cameras but his ass was distracted by some little fast tale girl and he didn't finish the process. The only seemingly innocent person was Chase all she did was chill with Lexie and Sasha and some little boys in the living room. At 11:00 the boys left and the girls went up to her room and passed out.