Chapter 3: When it rains pt. 2

Later that day...

~Ti~

When Jay came back from the mediation she didn't even say anything she went straight down to the work out room and locked herself in there for like 2 hours. She's probably in there beating the shit out of the punching bag wishing it was Michael. When she finally did come out she was drenched in sweat and she went straight to the room to take a shower. Ro went to drop off the kids, so it's just Li and I here. Li this nigga is messing with my anniversary right now. I know Ti, what you think happened in that session. Judging by the look on her face and how long she's been in that room, something that she wasn't too happy about! A few minutes later Ro came back. She come out the workout room yet? Yeah she's upstairs right now. Jay was beyond pissed when she came back, what did he do to her? I don't know and I don't care, I do know if he ruins our anniversary this weekend I am kicking his high yellow, green eyed ass all over Atlanta, best believe that. And we will be right behind you helping you.

Actually I think I am going to pay his ass a visit. Lisa, don't do that! Just let Jay handle this. Okay Ti, but this is his last time to piss her off before I go into Jay's gun stash and trust it won't be pretty for him. I can't let you do that, but I won't stop you if for some reason it does happen, you do what you gotta do to protect Jay and this family, you understand, I said looking at her intently. This was my way of telling her that if she feel the need she could bust a cap in niggas ass and I wouldn't care and that I would cover for her too. And if you can't do it Li, you know I have no problem doing it Ro said. We both looked at Ro and she was dead serious. Jay finally came down after about 30 minutes she looked okay but us being with her for as long as we have we knew she wasn't.

~All~

Jay, how did the mediation go? Ro said as we sat in the living room. In order to keep my child I have to let that mutha...that person see my child every other weekend for the next six months. They gave him visitation rights? Yup thanks to my big ass mouth, if I would have just shut up, it wouldn't have happened I said lying in Ro's lap. What did you say Jay? Ti I was so pissed off that I just blew up in the mediation, I am lucky I am not in jail right now.

***Flashback Ms. Anderson please calm down and let Mr. Preston go. I looked him the eyes and let him go, he had evil smirk on his face. Now Mr. Preston why do you not trust Ms. Watkins, Ms. Lopes, and Ms. Thomas around the child?  First off Lisa... Mr. Preston, I am sorry Ms. Lopes has an alcohol problem and a serious anger issues. If you recall she burned down her now deceased ex-boyfriends house. And Ms. Thomas has been linked to multiple people in a sexual nature. What about Ms. Watkins the judge said. Michael looked at me and that evil smile appeared again. I am going to kill this nigga for real right now. Ms. Watkins has a chronic illness that prohibits her from seeing after her own children. Plus she's abusive to my daughter. That's a damn lie and you know it Michael, Tionne has never laid a hand on Santana.  Why is it every time I see her she has these huge bruises on her and she says it's from TiTi hitting her. That's it I am done playing with this nigga I stood up and went over the table on his ass. Say shit about my wives again I said kicking him in groin as he curled up into a ball, crying like the little bitch he is.

Ms. Anderson please stop and calm down this is the last time I am going to tell you or I will have them put you in jail. I am cool judge I said fixing myself and adjusting my ring. Good! Now I am ordering 6 months of visitation for Mr. Preston and we will re-evaluate after that. Are you serious Judge? Yes I am Ms. Anderson and I am also going to order that CPS visit your home to see the conditions that the child is living in. Judge that's not necessary she got the bruises from playing with her brothers.  Regardless Mrs. Jones I want to make sure the child is safe. I looked at him holding area and rolled my eyes, he's lucky I didn't gut him like a fish. ***End of Flashback ( This is Jay flashing back to what happened earlier that day, but she didn't tell the girls, exactly what happened).

Jay why didn't you let me go with you? Because then we'd both would be in jail right now. Jay do you want me to handle him; I know some people that could you know. Naw Li, it's not even worth it and I don't need you in anymore trouble. I'll just have to deal with it, until he fucks up.  I am hungry did yall eat already? No we didn't. Well come on lets go get something to eat, I don't wanna think about it anymore, she said getting off Ro's lap.  You two go to the car let me talk to Jay right quick. Li looked at me and then Ti. I gave her the eye to just go to the car cause I don't need any other drama right now. That right there is a whole other issue that  this book is not long enough to cover. 

For real Jay what happened cause I know you, you don't just blow up so what did he say? Ti I really don't want to talk about what he said. Was it that bad? It was and I'd rather not repeat it or think about it. Okay baby I won't push it.  I didn't tell Ti what was said at the mediation because quite frankly I didn't want to repeat the obscenities that were said about her, Li, and Ro. Michael went deep dragging in stuff about the three of them that had nothing to do with the situation at hand. I knew if I told her she would tell Li and then Ro and I would have to bail them out of jail for torching his house with him tied to his bed inside of it.  Thank you, now come on cause the fat woman in me is hungry, she said as we walked out the house.

That sounds so wrong Jay and it actually sounds like something Ro would say. What would I say? That you have a fat woman living inside you. Hell yeah I do and right now she's mad as hell. She like what's wrong with you, where my food at, you know we eat at a certain time? We all were cracking up on our way to get something to eat. How is it that you stay so skinny with that 500 lb woman inside of you? I am genetically blessed she said smiling. Well we all are Ro, Ti is the cute one, Li is the Intelligent one, and me I am the...Know it all Ti and Li said laughing. Haha very funny you two! You know we love you Jay they said making kissy faces at me.  Yeah sure yall do I said side eyeing them. It's times like this that we wonder why we ever broke up in the first place and it reminds us why we got married and stayed together. 

~~~~SEAL~~~~SEAL~~~~SEAL~~~~SEAL~~~~SEAL~~~~SEAL~~~~SEAL~~~~SEAL

Well now Jay was getting with Michael on the real. Do you think she should of told the girls what happened or was it best left the way it was? What was up with that look that Li gave Jay. Their relationship is too freaking cute.

**The flashbacks with the book are covering stuff that happened earlier in their relationship or that happened but weren't covered.***

Comment & Vote!!!