"Okay whatever you say." Dinah says still not believing Lauren.

"What's on your mind? Remember in the lobby you said you needed to vent ." Dinah says in attempt to change the subject.

Lauren takes a deep breath, "Yeah." She says taking a pause.

"I've just been thinking a lot about how I'm gonna reveal this to my parents ... And brother and sister." Lauren says as she points at her still not yet visible bump.

"You know how whenever I'm in the Miami area , they're just all over me... I mean I don't blame them I have been gone forever." Lauren continues.

"So what's your plan are you gonna tell them now?" Dinah asks.

"That's what I don't know, I'm gonna feel them out I guess." Lauren says shrugging her shoulders.

Lauren and Dinah continue talking about everything and anything and only taking a break every few minutes when Lauren politely excuses herself to use the bathroom.

The 6 hours from L.A. to Miami went by in no time.

"Please remain seated at this time." The pilot announces over the intercom as the plane begins landing.

When they get off the plane, the girls hop into a blacked out SUV while Will stays behind to collect their bags.

"Wait is the show tonight or tomorrow!?" Camila says genuinely not knowing.

The others don't know either. Big Rob interiors and confirms that the show is indeed tonight.

"Oh my god I'm so tired I don know if I can go on tonight." Dinah says as furiously rubs her eyes.

"Just think about those screaming fans, they seriously take away any problems and give motivation." Ally says trying to stay positive.

As the SUV pulls into the venue, they can't help but smile after noticing quite a few fans lined up outside the gate hoping to get a glimpse of them ahead of tonight's show.

When they exit the vehicle they wave at the fans mouthing to them that they'll try to come back out later.

"There's no time to horse around, every station wants to interview you all." Big Robs tells them as he leads them to a room for their first out of seven interviews for the day .

They all groan in harmony.

"Who are you so busy texting?" Dinah asks Camila as she looks over her shoulder noticing she's been muttering during every interview to get back on her phone.

"Oh it's-" Camila's cut off as the next interviewer steps into the room.

At this point , each interviewer is basically asking the same questions just phrased differently.

"Finally!!!" Ally says as she jumps up off the couch after the final interview for the day.

"To the food!" Normani says as she exits the room as if she's Superwoman.
The others follow except for Lauren.

"Hey aren't you coming?" Camila asks as she backs up into the doorway.

"Yeah I-I'm coming I just - it takes me longer to get up now, I feel like I'm completely drained and I haven't done anything today." Lauren explains to Camila.

Camila walks over to Lauren and offers a hand to help her get up.

"Th-thanks ." Lauren says once again stumbling over her words.