172

Meanwhile,

Mouni came out of her room, she changed her formal office uniform with her casual outfit.

But, yeah that is not something, Karan could consider decent, he feels like she is trying to flaunt her in front of him

But, on other hand, he thought why would she do that.

Mouni : I am sorry jiju for making you wait, I will be back in a minute only.

Karan : hmm. (He is feeling awkward, but now he thought he can't even leave else she will feel bad)

So, to treat her well just because she is Tejasswi's friend, Karan waited for her and Mouni came back with the tray of tea cups.

She lean ahead to place the tray in front of him on table, lead slipping her top a bit.

Karan immediately looked down. Whatever, she did was intentional so Tejasswi wait for a moment.

She is crossing her limits now.

Karan is not looking at her.

Mouni : all good jiju?

Karan : hmm... I mean, yes.

Mouni : have some snacks, please?

Karan : yeah sure.

Mouni is supposed to sit on a chair opposite the table, but she choose to sit beside him.

Karan is feeling really uncomfortable now with her.

Mouni : so, Jiju... Tell me something about your writing career, I mean what made you think that you are made to write romantic novels.

Karan : I don't know, I just find them interesting so I also start writing. It wasn't even in dreams that I will be this famous.

Mouni : but you are and you deserve it, you know how much your stories tempt me.

Karan looked into her eyes. Mouni is looking in his eyes constantly. Mouni lean ahead just like she gonna kiss him.

But, Karan interrupted and he got up from his place.

Karan : Mouniiii... What's wrong with you?

Stay tuned.