142

Tejasswi : ahhh.... Don't do this. I want you.

She guide her hand where she need it so badly.

He pushed her up against the wall, the shower still running to her right, and slid a hand down between her legs.

She let out a moan, trying to grind up against him, loving his touch.

He chuckled.

Karan : Open your legs for me, baby.

She looked up at him, her deep eyes are excited and trying to guess what he had in mind. Because Tejasswi thought that he will bring her out to bed immediately but he is continuing here only.

He simply stared back at her, evidently keeping his ideas to himself.

Tejasswi decided that she didn't care -- whatever he had planned, she knew it would be pleasurable -- and, without looking away, inched her legs apart.

Emracing them against the tub wall behind him.

He smiled back at her.

Karan : Good girl.

He leaned forward and kissed her deeply, on hand on her back, another behind her neck.

His tongue slipped in her mouth, forcing it open, playfully sliding his with her own.

Karan take off his boxer too.

She gripped his waist, her hands slippery, and began to subtly move them downwards..

He broke the kiss almost instantly.

Karan : nice try. (he said, and kissed her smartly on the mouth with a grin)

He took her hands and slid them up her body, over her breasts, and above her head.

He moved closer to her, and nuzzled her neck, kissing, licking, gently biting, and breathed.

Karan : Keep them up there, Tejasswi.

She gasped at the feel of his tongue grazing her skin and his hot breath floating over her neck, and nodded at his words.

He began teasing downwards, kissing his way down her body.

He paused at her breasts, taking a hard nipple into his mouth, jolting her body in surprise.

But he only paused, giving the other nipple a lick before starting his way down again, his hands on either side of her body, accompanying his descent.

Stay tuned