168

Karan : uhm.... I will expect, she will support me.

Karan's mother : and I bet on it, she will blindly support you.

Karan : yes I know... But?

Karan's mother : but what? You can't support her, just because she is doing something you supposed to do? Right?

Karan : hmm. But, mumma just think now dad didn't see future in me. It makes me feel like failure.

Karan's mother : this is something, what you are doing wrong to yourself and with Tejasswi as well.

Karan : what mom?

Karan's mother : you know, partners are supposed to stand with each other in their happiness and sorrows. But, you are not happy with Tejasswi's growth.

Karan : I am happy.

Karan's mother : just place your hand on your heart, and honestly tell me?

Karan looks down.

Karan's mother : you know, you are not happy just because you are comparing you with her.

Karan : hm.

Karan's mother : you knew that since so long, that business is not your cup of tea. So why can't you be happy for your partner, Karan?

Karan understood what aunty trying to explain him.

Karan's mother : get pleasures from your partner is greed. And be happy for him/her in his/ her happiness is love. Compete with world not with your own wife.

Karan : you are right, mom.

Karan's mother : good boy. And keep smiling. Maybe, even after working whole day, she wants appreciation from you at last.

Karan : I understand, mom.

Karan's mother : that's like my son.

Karan : mom, I see you later.

Karan came back to his room. Today, he decorated his room with flowers 🌸🌺🌻🌹🌷🌼💐 and with lighting before Tejasswi come back from office.

Finally,

Finally,

At night,

When she came back and step inside in room. She got a huge surprise. The room is so beautifully decorated for her welcome.

Stay tuned.

Are you agree with aunty?

160+ votes and 30 + comments for double update