103

Tejasswi : don't make such kinda faces, come on help me, my dear hubby. (She said making a pout at last)

Karan smiled and walked towards her. He took the earing piece from her hand and make her wear it.

Tejasswi : you know what, Karan?

Karan : what? (Ask with a smile)

Tejasswi : you are the best, even more than I deserve, I love this feeling of being with you. (She said in a loving tone)

Karan sit on his knees in front of her stool to match the height. He hold her hands in his hands.

Karan : I will try my best to keep you smiling like this. (He kissed her hand).

This moment make Tejasswi feels like that kissing or sucking lips is overrated, when he hold her hand, when he kiss her hand it makes her feel more good, more loved.

Tejasswi : thanks for everything.

Karan : look at yourself, you are looking so pretty. (he said seeing her reflection in mirror).

She looked at him and smiled.

Tejasswi : what you like the most about me?

Karan : I love everything about you. Okay, let's go down stairs right now, before mom will come to call us again.

Tejasswi : yeah, true.... We have our first night tonight, so we will get so much time to love each other. (She said teasingly)

Karan blush harder.

Tejasswi : aww, I always imagined this blush from the other side of phone screen, but you looks so cute while blushing.

Tejasswi kissed his cheek.

Karan : let's go now.

Suddenly, someone knocks the door as well.

Karan : yeah come in.

It's his father.

Karan's father : sorry, kids... But your mother is calling you. And Karan give me a minute.

Karan nodded.

Tejasswi : okay dad. (She stepped towards his father to touch their feets)

Karan also came ahead.

Karan's father : god bless you.

Stay tuned.