5

His father went to office and mother came to talk to Karan.

His mother : Karan!!

Karan : yeah please come mom. (He close his shayari notebook)

His mother : I know you are upset from your dad that he didn't understand your point of view.

Karan : no mom, I can understand. It's completely okay. I know dad also wants me happy and you two always do everything for me so now it's my turn. (He said hugging his mother)

His mother : I am proud of you Karan, you made me feel so good every moment in my life.

Karan : thanks mom.

His mother : I have a meeting so I should go. Even your dad is not in office so I have to go there too.

Karan : not in office, why?

His mother : Your father went to Bhopal city for a motivational lecture in girls college of management. The best in North India.

Karan : oh okay.

His mother left for office and Karan get busy in his books.

Karan's dad reached Bhopal from his Private Helicopter.

Everyone gathered in the College ground to listen Mr. Kundra's lecture on Dean's order.

Mouni is least Intrested and Tejasswi is so excited because she heard about Mr Kundra a lot that he had a very Inspirational life story.

She got to know from her father that there was a time when Mr. Kundra and her father is in same school.

Mouni : I am not going, rohit is coming to receive me!!

Tejasswi : are you mad? Do you know Mr Kundra is one of the richest businessmen in this country.

Mouni : so?

Tejasswi : so what? Aren't you excited?

Mouni : not at all why will I be excited? Even why are you excited you are behaving like he is coming to select you for his son.

Tejasswi : shut up. And let's go.

Stay tuned

Today's quote.

मंजिलें क्या है, रास्ता क्या है ।
हौसला हो तो फासला क्या है ।।

You can send your shayari if you have then I will use them in further chapters with your name if they relate with story anyhow.

45 votes