117

After the first night,

Tejasswi and Karan slept in each other's arms. It's a very pleasurable feeling for both of them.

They are so happy that finally they are together and for forever they will be together now.

The night passed away,

At next morning,

Karan's mother knocked the door to wake them up. Because its already 8 AM and they have to perform a puja in house and after that the plan was like Karan and Tejasswi are going to stay in Tejasswi's house for one night.

It's a ritual in them.

Aunty knocks the door.

Karan's mother : karan..... (Calls them from outside)

Karan wake up immediately and answer.

Karan : yes mom, give me a minute... Coming. (Karan get up from bed)

He wakes up Tejasswi.

Karan : Teju, wake up mumma is calling us?

Tejasswi : just five minutes. (She rolled herself in the blanket like a kid and asked to give her five minutes)

Karan : Teju, we can't make mumma wait on door, get up fast? (He said pulling her up and make her sit)

She opens her eyes with stretching her arms.

Tejasswi : good morning.

Karan : good morning. (In hurry) come on, you go to bathroom I will open the door, mumma is waiting.

Tejasswi : let me open.

Karan hold her hands tightly.

Karan : where are you going madam?

Tejasswi : to open the door.

Karan : don't you think you shouldn't? (Karan said a little teasingly)

Tejasswi : why?

Karan : look at yourself.

She looked herself and suddenly she realised that yesterday night she avoid to get back into her clothes.

Tejasswi : oh god, thanks my hubby, I was in a hangover of our love making of last night. You answer the door I will be back. (Placing a kiss on his cheek, she ran to the bathroom)

Stay tuned.