82

Next morning,

Karan is busy in arrangements of party (so if you were thinking this party talk was for teasing no it's not, he really gonna party tonight).

Tejasswi is so nervous and upset from yesterday evening.

Seeing her upset, her mother asked her what happened to her.

Tejasswi's mom : what happened my child, you didn't finished your breakfast yet?

Tejasswi : sorry mom.

Tejasswi's mom : you can share with me if something is bothering you.

Tejasswi hugs her mother.

Tejasswi's mom : what happened?

Tejasswi : Karan is going to do a bachelor party, he didn't invited me and told me that he invited some dancers in party.

Tejasswi's mom caressing her back.

Tejasswi's mom : oh so means, my daughter is insecure about it that why her husband, means future husband is going to make a bachelor's party. (Aunty asked her teasingly)

Tejasswi : mom, please don't tease me I am really upset, I can't trust any girl around him.

Tejasswi's mom : awwiee, just 2 days left then you can decide it, till then let him enjoy the days of his bachelorhood.

Tejasswi : nobody understands me, nobody even loves me. I hate everyone of you, I won't talk to you.

Tejasswi's mom : my child, don't do like a kid, and he must be teasing you, I know Mister Kundra, he won't let him do anything like this. And Karan is sweet boy.

Tejasswi : I know mom, I trust him.... But....

Tejasswi's mom : don't think much and don't force him. Okay? Let him do that.

Tejasswi : okay, then I will also go and stay back at Mouni's house tonight.

Tejasswi's mom : okay done, you can go.

Tejasswi pack her bag for one day clothes and Mouni came to pick her.

Tejasswi's mom (to Mouni) : take care of her, and make your silly friend understand to grow up, she gonna get married in 2 days.

Stay tuned.