156

Karan : by the way, what you two were gossiping from last 45 minutes?

Tejasswi : we are childhood friends, Karan. We mostly talk about what doesn't matter to us.

Karan : oh kinda waste of time.

Tejasswi : haww.

Karan : but it is my baby.

Tejasswi : not it's not waste of time, but today she was sad. I am really feeling bad for her. She really loved Rohit a lot. He should not do this to her.

Karan : hmm.

Tejasswi : hope, she will recover and move on soon in her life.

Karan : if you ask me, I will say, she is already moved on. I mean, her body language is not like she had a heart break.

Tejasswi : hmm, she looks in much better condition than I expected. That's true. (She agree with Karan)

Karan : yeah, her body language is so calm and happy.

Tejasswi : don't you think, Mister Kundra that you are observing her body language more than you should. (She said in a jealous tone)

Karan : awwie, someone is jealous.

Tejasswi : yeah I am. (😤😤😤)

Karan : you know, when I came Mouni was standing there (point towards mirror) for a moment I thought it's you. So I was about to hug her.

Tejasswi : what...... (In a loud possessive tone)

Karan : I didn't. I said I was about... Because she was wearing your night dress. And I didn't expect her in our bedroom.

Tejasswi : yaaarrr, I have to be careful about all this. And you mister... Be careful too. (She again said in a jealous tone)

Karan : okay my queen, I will take care.

Tejasswi : good boy.

Karan : but, don't you have any problem that now, Mouni is my secretary.

Tejasswi : Karan baby, don't try to make me jealous. Okay.... Or it will not be good for you.

Karan : and what will you do?

He tried to grab her from her waist.

Tejasswi : I won't let you touch me for 7 days.

Stay tuned