41

Before Karan depart for Bhopal, his father told him that next day Malhotra's coming with their daughter to talk to them for wedding proposal.

Karan just nodded without saying a word against his dad.

And he arrived to Bhopal.

Tejasswi is so happy today, she realise in morning next day that she didn't had the dress clean which she shown to Karan.

So, now she is feeling so frustrated that how will she wear in party now.

Tejasswi's mother came to her room and her room is complete mess right now, she took out all her clothes from her almirah.

Tejasswi's mother : hey what are you doing Teja? What is this mess? (Said complaining)

Tejasswi : I am so irritated mumma, I have nothing to wear in Rohit's birthday, everything is worthless in this closet.

Tejasswi's mother : Tejasswi, what happened to you, you have almost 100 dresses, why are you behaving like that. (In a scolding tone)

Tejasswi : but no one worth to wear in today's party, I want to look special today.

Tejasswi's mother : why? It's Rohit's birthday right?

Tejasswi : hmm so?

Tejasswi's mother : so you tell me why you want to look special, he is Mouni's boyfriend, let her think to look special on his special date, why you wanna look special my daughter?

Tejasswi (in an irritated tone, she told aunty by mistake) : karan is also coming mumma, I can't meet him in these dresses.

Tejasswi's mother : wait... Now I got it all this mess up and preparation is going on to meet Karan? (She said teasingly, bring her face to them) look at me and tell me what is going on?

Tejasswi : what? (Blushing hard)

Tejasswi's mother : you tell me?

Tejasswi : mumma, he is just my friend.

Tejasswi's mother : Teju, don't think much okay, he is Kundra's son, nothing possible there. You know right.

Tejasswi : yes mom, I know.

Stay tuned